Chapter V - Toman's Advisor

That's my que over there

July 19th 2005:

You were sitting on a chair near your desk clicking your pen.. looking outside slumbering deep into your thoughts.

'This future stuff is rather complicated than I anticipated.. In order to know more about this I need more information from Takemichi. I just hope he will be back soon. Because the changes he made is too small to change the future.'

You took a glance at your homework which you had completed couple hours ago.

'I'm so bored.. I'll just go outside and get something...'

You got up from your desk pushing your chair backwards. You grab your keys and lock the door heading out. You got to Shibuya via train and was stumbling around the place hoping to free your mind. You saw a familiar face running towards you. Before the boy could crash into you, you caught him by his shoulders and stopped him.

"Takemichi?? What's the matter?? Did you see someone naked or what?" You replied you eyes staring at him boringly.

"E-eh?? [Y/n]-chan?!" Takemichi was panting.

"Thats me are you blind- wait. 'chan?!' Are you back from future?!" You whispered the last word.

"How did you know I saw that?!! Please don't tell Hina!!" He exclaimed.

You raised an eyebrow in utter confusion of what nonsense the blonde boy in front of you is speaking.

"What should [Y/n]-chan not tell me Takemichi-kun?" Hina walked up to you both with a tick mark and a fake smile on her face.

"Hina! W-what are you doing here?!" Takemichi exclaimed trembling with fear at the sight of Hina for some reason..

"I'm on my way from cram school..what are you doing here Takemichi-kun?" She said in a slight annoyed.

"U-uh.. I'm.." Takemichi stuttered.

Hina leaned forward looking at Takemichi in the eyes intimidating him.

'ano.. (umm) do they realise I'm still here?' you smiled awkwardly staring at them both.

"W-what? Is there something on my face??" Takemichi leaned back.

Hina looked away offended.

"You have been acting wierd Takemichi-kun.. " She sighed.

"Huh?" Takemichi looked at her dumbfounded.

'she must be talking about the 26 year old Takemichi's behaviour vs 14 year old Takemichi's behaviour..'

"Today you are an adult. The night we were watching fireworks from my house you rushed home without a word and you've been cold to me in school"

There was a slight pause in between, "but now you look kind."

*Ring ring*

Your phone started to ring.

"Umm sorry let me take this call real quick." You looked at who was calling you and it turned out to be Draken. You lifted his call.

"Ha Draken how odd of you to call me. What's the matter?" You teased him in a playful tone.

"Put that aside, what are you doing right now?"

"Erm.. I'm with Hina-chan and Takemichi." You reply with a slight confused tone.