Chapter XII - Sanity

Just what the hell do you think
you're doing?

31st October 2005:

'Today is the day. The day on which we are going to save Kei.. I promise I will save you no matter what. I'll do anything.. I'm even willing to kill my self to go back in time to save you.'

You thought to yourself as the huge gates opened. Walking in you were confronted by Valhalla. You started scanning the area and the people present in the abandoned parking lot. You caught the gaze of Ran and Rindou from a distance. You closed your eyes in a soft manner indicating it will be alright.

Kazu and Draken stepped up. There
a was refree in the middle. He was talking about some rules and it triggered Kazu. He hit the referee immediately knocking him out saying they are here to beat the shit out of Toman till they're dead.

The fight immediately began. Some guys came your way. You began to punch and kick them away while making sure to keep an eye on Kazu.

A guy aimed to your head. You ducked immediately and kicked his legs making him lose balance and fall down losing consciousness immediately.

You turn back your attention to Kazutora. Draken and Mikey were fighting separately.

"Dude! This kid is awesome!" A guy said launching himself towards Mikey catching his legs restricting his mobility. Another guy caught his upper body. In a matter of seconds Kazutora jumped into the air and aimed a rod at Mikey's head.

Thank fully you were nearby to Mikey. You came in the middle of them, blocking the hit with your arms. You flew a bit back before Mikey caught you.

"That's gonna swell so bad later." You mumble shaking them.

Mikey gently pushed you aside. He hung his head low. "Tell me Kazutora.. am I your enemy?" He questioned.

Kazutora climbed up the junk of cars.   "You both made my life miserable."

He extended his arms upwards. "If a person kills someone they're a bad guy! But if you kill your enemy.... You are a hero!" He turned back lowering his arms.

Mikey got hit from behind by a guy with a rod. He immediately dropped down but a guy from behind caught his arms pulling him upwards by his arms.

"MIKEY!!" You screamed out his name catching everyone's attention.

You were quickly pushed out from the radius by a large number of guys. The suffocating surroundings were preventing any movement or breathing.

You tried to get out of the place but your eyes started to roll. Your head quickly made an impact with the ground. You coughed due to the lack of air. A guy kicked your stab wound with a heavy force. You yelped from pain trying to reach your hand outside to get attention. A person stomped on your wrist joint breaking it. You screamed from agony. Out of reflex you moved your hands back covered the wound that was now bleeding severely. They were starting to kick you and punch you. Within a few minutes your vision went black. The only feeling you could feel was numbness.

The only thought while you were passing out was about Baji.

When Draken heard you screaming out Mikey's name he whipped his head back. "MIKEY!" He too screamed out seeing the blonde boy bleed profusely.

"I'm going to become a hero by killing my enemies!" Kazutora exclaimed.

Mikey was now unable to move again.