Chapter 1

THE THREE SHE-WOLVES :D Hope you like this!!!!!

It's dedicated to short_stuff01 and Cheese_is_good :)

Shortstuff is Victoria and cheese is Julissa and i'm Teresa in the story. The story also includes a lot of our experiences and you'd be laughing and amazed since we're only 13.

I promise you'll like it, I'm working so hard to write this.

As well with my other 2 stories, check them out!!! ;D

ENJOY!!! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!!! <3 <3 <3

================================================================================

Chapter 1

=Teresa's POV=

"American Eagle?"

"Naa, not in the patriotic mood right now," jokes Julissa.

"Charlotte Russe?"

"Nope, too glamour for the moment," whines Victoria.

"Forever 21?!" I grit my teeth. "Say no, and I'll booby punch you."

"Chillax, darling," Victoria answers while crossing her arms over her chest. As does Julissa as I see through the rear view, very... slowly.

"Forever 21 it is then," I smile in victory.

"Oh yeah! Hot dudes, here we come!" we cheer together.

Julissa Mendez, Victoria Madeo, and I, Teresa Megana, pile up in my car ditching the other half of the school day. I mean, at 16 and juniors in Meadow Lake High School, what much is there left to learn?

I stop at the red light and Victoria gripped my arm. "Ohmygod! Maybe Drew Roy's there!" she squealed.

"Just shut up, Vicky!" Julie and I yell together. We laugh and I quickly turn around to Julissa saying,"Jinx! You buy me whatever I want at Forever 21." I smile sweetly and innocently at her.

"Shit," she mutters. 

Victoria's eyes pop out and she smiles like she has an awesometastic idea. "Hey, Mendez, let's make Teresa mad. I want her to curse us out," she squeals.

"Totally," replies Julissa, high-fiving her from the backseat.

I roll my eyes. Victoria just loves when I get all bitchy and curse. I'm a sweet, funny person and it's very rare for me to go all ape on people. "Just save your breath and get on with it." I step on the gas pedal as the light changes green.

With my peripheral vision, I see Victoria jumping on her seat and she says, "Say 'fuck'."

Again, I roll my eyes. "Fuck. Now you fucking whore, stay fucking still and shut the fuck up," I say with my snobbiest voice.

"OHHHHHHH," Vicky and Julie cry out in glee.

Vicky grin like the freaking Joker. "Oh god, I think I just got an orgasm."

I take out my keys out of the ignition once I finish parking in the mall lot. We reach there pretty quick, but that is not a big surprise. I drive like Edward Cullen and never get caught. Okay, I don't prefer the vampire analogy now that I think about it.

I pat her back. "You, my friend, is a very weird creature."

"But I'm still your little devil." Yeah, she was short and very feisty. Oops, I mean fun-sized. I got that shirt for her and everything.

Julissa butts in. "And I'm still your jubly." Don't even ask what it is because neither do I know what the hell a jubly is. All I know is that she's been my jubly and me hers since 7th grade.

"Of course, my lovely jubly," I say in a fake British accent, which came out good.

"C'mon, enough talking. Hollister and hottie boys time."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Victoria's POV=

OMG, OMG, OMG! I wonder if Drew Roy's in here! Swoon, those sexy dark hazel eyes and body! Man, I want a piece of his clothes maybe signed. Omg, he should totally be my mate. And then he'll die happy if I lose control. Oops, I meant I'll die happy... ya know what? Forget I said any of that.

Shut up about Drew Roy for once, god! Creep, Julissa thought.

I'm with Jubly on that one. Stalkerish creep. 'Why you so obsessed with me oh ohhh' Teresa sang Mariah Carey's song in her head to me.

Yeah, we could hear each other's thoughts. If you used your brains you'll probably figure out why. And NO, the choice of being spawns on that sparkly, mind-reader vampire that knocked up a human is out!

We werewolves just don't like being compared to vampires. We don't hate them, they're just fictional and don't exist.

Ha ha, that's just so funny to me.

Oops again, did I slip up?

Well that just sucks.

How about re-introductions?

I'm Victoria Madeo, the short, fiesty one. Julissa Mendez is the down-to-earth, laid back, and just, well, awesometastic personality one. Teresa Megana is the sweet, funny, and witty one. Don't forget, with the half inhuman part, we're all very beautiful, just a statement of fact. Winks.

AND WE ARE THE THREE SHE-WOLVES!