Chapter 8

Hello lovely fans of planet Earth... or whatever planet you're from :P

So sorry you had to wait a while for this next upload, but don't complain, here it is...

And also check out my other stories! :D

And you guys can make banners for this story, as well as my other others. I would like that :) You can private message me them. Anyone who makes a banner will get a chapter dedicated to them! Please and thanks! xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

=Julissa's POV=

"Chilllllllllll, Teresa, I want the rest of your slurpee!" I whined.

Teresa hugged her slurpee cup from 7-Eleven protectively. "Hell no! It's MY slurpee, emphasis on the my!"

I put a sly smile onto my face. "Now now, Teri, is that anyway to treat your friend who almost died about two days ago?"

She growled at me. "That's blackmail, Julie."

I smacked her arm. "Bad girl, that's racist. Some people could get offended here." I gestured at a few people around the cafeteria.

She widened her eyes and threw her slurpee at me. She crossed her arms, "Watch before you speak. We could get beat up or jumped."

"You shouldn't be talking, dear monkeybutt," I smirked.

"Ohhh, you did not just go there!" Teresa yelled.

"Yes, I did, monkeybutt." She narrowed her eyes. " What are you gonna do about it?"

She brought her hand up. "Oh you little---"

"Are you gonna hurt me when I recently almost died, Teresa Megana?" I mock gasped.

Teresa put her hand down in defeat. "God, why I love you, Julissa, remains a mystery forever."

I put a hand to my heart. "Awwwwwww! I love you, too!" I said whilst slurping my slurpee.

Teresa rolled her eyes, but still smiled. "I love you, too, Jubly!" I grinned at the nickname she used for me in middle school. Aww, I was her lovely jubly. Don't even ask what it it because we sure as hell don't know and we're to lazy to Google it. Ahhhh, Google: the brain I never had.

Right now, we were in the cafeteria having lunch. Brian and Nate weren't wih us. Brian has lunch detention and Nate has to make up a test during lunch. We quickly went to 7-Eleven and came back here. I still can't believe what happened to me so recently. I almost died! That would of sucked dick. I'm still virgin, thank God I didn't die a virgin, hmmmm, maybe Nate can help me... Oh, NATE! Wow, I have a mate and he's perfect. He saved my life, too, and he's my hero. Where would I be without him?

'Probably clubbing with Jesus in the Heaven zone,' Teresa thought.

I laughed. She may be right, I mean I did spot this glowing club while on the way there.....

"Wow, I can't believe we both found our mates on the same day!" Teresa told me.

"Yeah, that's totally awesome! We could get married together, too!" I giggled.

"You're a lucky girl. Nate seems great," she said.

I smirked and started to babble at her. "Thanks. Brian's your mate! Brian, our Brian! It's about time you two got together. God, what was the big hold-up? You two are so perfect and the cutest thing ever together! Do you know how must people said that?! There's Raine, Ryan, Fede, Karen, Devi, Victoria, Alex, John---"