Chapter 22

(Consider this a teaser for chapter 23. I am sorry for a short upload, next one will be longer!)

Recap:

I stood on my feet for the first time in two weeks. What a marvelous feeling.

I scooped up my car keys from the kitchen counter and clutched them to my chest.

"Steven, here I come."

-------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

=Victoria=

"Wait, Victoria!" Teresa yelled out just as I was about to step out the door.

"What is it?" I asked, curious to why she was stopping me from hunting down my man.

Julissa gestured to the television. "Look."

I squinted to see CNN playing and I rolled my eyes. "Girls, I have better things to do than to watch Condoms Nowhere Near."

"But isn't that Steven?" Teresa pointed at the screen.

Steven. His name brought my mind into high focus and I took a few steps forward towards the TV. She was right, though. Not only was it Steven, but Tyler and Drake, too.

A news reporter began to speak, "I'm Lauren Hilton here, live in a local neighborhood in Waukegan, Illinois where a group of teens were caught trespassing on private property. A brawl broke out between the teens, leading to vandalism of the property. The trespassers go by the names of Steven Weston, Tyler Teagan, Drake Johnson, ........"

The cameras focused on STD in handcuffs getting led into a police car, along with three other guys. "Oh no," I gasped bringing my hand to my mouth.

"They are charged with trespassing and vandalism. Their bail is set to $10,500.01," Lauren announced. "I bet any teenage girl would want to bail out those hot hunks of goodness. I'm Lauren Hilton and not a cougar. Back to you Phil."

Phil appeared on screen laughing, "Not a cougar, my ass---"

Julissa snapped the TV off. Worry filled her face. "What are you going to do, Victoria?"

Water formed in my eyes and anger bubbled in me. "Why when every time something good happens to me, it always has to get fucked up?!"

Teresa engulfed her arm around me. "Vicky, that's not true. It's not your fault they got put into jail."

"You're right, it's not my fault. It's their dumbass faults," I pushed Teresa away. "And I'm gonna hurt them once I bail their asses out of jail."

"What?" Julie and Teresa asked in unison. "And where exactly are you going to get over 10 grand?"

"Hello?" I said in a 'duh' voice. "Debit card and Mr. Piglet."

"$10, 500 is---" Teresa began.

"And one cent," Julissa corrected her.

"Yeah. That's a lot of money."

"Besides, it's only one guy."

I looked down. "But this one's important to me," I whispered.

I grabbed Mr. Piglet off my nightstand in my bedroom and then I went out the front door. Nothing will stop me now.

"Steven here I come. Again."

"Oh, and Tyler and Drake, too."

Stupid STD gang.

_______________________________________

MERRRRRY MERRRRRRRRRRY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!!! <3 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.

Freaking sexy pic of STD ===>

Song of the chapter: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

So STD have been very bad boys, smh. It's time for Vicky to be Superman :3

Leave please comments below on what you thought and any predictions. I would really appreciate that. AND VOTE IF YOU THINK THE PIC OF STD AT THE SIDE IS PURE SEXINESS! ^-^

I apoligize for the short upload and I will try to upload before 2012(:

~ Chau, buenas noches <3