Chapter 16

WATCH THE VIDEO AT THE SIDE BEFORE READING THE CHAPTER, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

PIC OF STD --->

Recap:

But I was taken by complete surprise by Steven's next actions. He grabbed the of my knees and hauled my off the counter and onto his back. As a reflex, my arms snaked his neck.

"Weeeeee, piggyback ride!" I giggled uncontrollably as he carried my around the kitchen.

"You know, Victoria," Steven started, "back to what Drake said earlier, you're not only sexy. But you're also beautiful to me."

My heart flipped inside of my throat. What was this boy doing to me? I was at loss for words. Instead, I brought my face to his to show him I was smiling at his comment. He returned it and set me down so we could continue making breakfast.

~20 minutes later~

"Mmmmmm! Hmmmmmm! Oh god! Oh yeah! This is freaking good! I want more!"

That's what echoed through the table throughout breakfast and the boys.

Orgasming much?

_____________________________

Chapter 16

=Victoria=

"He's another fluffy guy. We call him sexy bitch," said Gabriel Iglesias. Omg, me too!

"... 'cause my friend, Martine, was going in the backseat, 'I feel a disturbance in the force.'" So his him and his friends got pulled over by a partol.

"From the backseat, I hear my friend, Felipe, 'Fool, what are you crying for? What are you crying for, fool? You're not the one with weed in his pocket, are you?'" Oooooooh!

Gabriel, "You have drugs in the car?"

Felipe imitation, "I told you to slow down, didn't I? But nooo, Picachu knows everything."

Back to Grabriel, "... Whyyy? How come the girls' got a ticket? And he tells me the coolest thing, he says, 'Cause they couldn't make me laugh.'"

"And just as I'm about to start the car, 'So does that mean I can keep my weed?' The officer tells him to step out of the car. I turn around and my friend Felipe is like, 'Ooooooh, I am so scared.' And the cop pulls out his gun. I'm freaking out, I'm like ohmygod. Backseat, my friend Felipe, 'Oooooooh, I am so scared. Fool, he's good, he is good.' Then he points it at him. The look on my friend Felipe's face, huuuuuuh, priceless......"

STD and I were gathered around the television watching Comedy Central. Gabriel Iglesias' Hot & Fluffy Special just finished. Ahhhhh, Gabriel Iglesias... that fluffy bitch is my man right there!

"Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, ohmygod, that was hilarious! Goddamn, fucking hilarious!" I cried literally. I was on the floor with the rest of the guys guffawing our butts off. "Ok, ok, breathe." We all inhaled and exhaled very slowly.

"I think I broke a rib," Steven whined as he held his side.

Drake groaned with a smile. "I agree."

"Ditto," Tyler jumped in.

"Who uses ditto anymore?" I giggled.

"I do, so deal with it," Tyler remarked.

"Whatever, so what are we gonna do today?" I asked as I sunk into the couch next to Steven.

Drake answered, "Well, I was thinking something fun. I'm so hyped right now! What did you put into those waffles, Victoria?"

I gave him a sly smile. "Well besides my secret, some caffeine and estrogen." The three guys' mouths fell open at the same time. Three... two... one!