Chapter 7

I had a really nice time today. I went to the movies with a guy I really like hehe and we saw Transformers 3D ;D That movie was AWESOME and it was hilarious. That asian guy from the Hangover was in it XD He got a bit nude for Shia LaBeouf, but that's the usual for him >.< You should totally go see the movie!

Also I uploaded to Avoidance Pulled Me In yesterday, please read it AND vote and comment :D

Song of the chapter: Awake by Secondhand Serenade

Note: There will be alot of italics in this chapter and people who use the wattpad app on ipod touch/iphone will not see it so use your computer if you wanna. I reccommend you read it with the italics, though.

Pic of Nate -----> yumm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"With mating, at first sight, it can hit you light, or it can hit you real hard like a motherf*cker," she began to explain. "In Julissa's case, it hit real hard. The attachment was sooo strong that it took away a lot of her energy and some life in her. That caused her to pass out, and it's not the usual human passing out. The mate- pass outs are more bad. It doesn't happen much, but is more common with a werewolf-to-werewolf mating."

"So how can we get all that back to her?" I whispered.

"Only the mate can do it with his mind and blood," she responded looking at Nate.

Nate looked determined, but nervous. "And how do I do it?"

"Well, first, you need to use your mind to talk to Julissa. Convince her to open her eyes and wake up. Then once she's awake, she has to take some of your blood from you or you have to put some of your blood in her. Some of her, uh, things, is in your blood currently because of the hard mating. She needs most of it back."

Nate kneeled in front of Julissa and took her hands. "You better wake up, sleeping beauty," he whispered.

And he began to work some magic, but it's only magic if it works...

"And if it doesn't work in time?" Brian asked.

Taylor answered carefully. "She could die."

Chapter 7

=Nate's POV=

"She could die."

Dr. Taylor's words rang through my mind. I was afraid. There was a girl I barely knew right in front of me and her life was in my hands. But she was my mate and I loved her. A dose of pain and loss shot through me. What if I couldn't bring her back before it was too late? No, Nate, you have to think positive here.

I tapped into Julissa's mind and I was immediately surrounded by darkness and silence.

'Julissa, are you here?' I asked mentally.

No response.

'Julissa, I don't know if you really recognize my voice considering we never really talked to each other and just met, but I'm Nathaniel Jordans. We met at the mall.'

It sounded like freaking crickets in her mind with no noise.

C'mon, Nate, try harder, I told myself.