Chapter 10

Sorry if it sucks :/ .........

Song of the chapter: Ignorance by Paramore ---->

The Three She-Wolves

Chapter 10

=Teresa's POV=

I yelled in my mind, 'VICTORIA, NOOOOO, COME BACK!!!' But she had her mind blocked, so she couldn't hear me.

Julissa tried and howled. In her mind she was saying, 'Victoria, get su culo peludo [your hairy ass] back here before I hunt you down with Ma's loaded shotgun!!!!!! Ohhhh, I go hardcore, alright!'

I shifted back to human form and patted Julie's tail... which ended up back me across the face! "What the fuck, Julissa?!"

She let her tounge roll out and apologied. 'Sorry, T! GAHHHH! V, DON'T IGNORE ME!!!!!!"

"Jules, don't waste your time," I sighed.

Julissa became human again. She cupped her hands around her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs, "FINE, VICTORIA! BE LIKE THAT! IGNORE US! JUST LEAVE US ALONE!"

"You idiot, she just did!" I yelled at her.

"Oops my bad."

My eyes got watery. "Why did she have to leave? She is so dramatic! We gotta find her soon."

Julie threw an arm over my shoulder and she sniffled. "Just let her go for now. Maybe she needs this."

I wiped my nose. "Yeah, maybe your right."

We walked the long way back home.

=Julissa's POV=

Ohmygod! Tears. She's finally gone......

=Victoria's POV=

They didn't come after me.  Well, maybe I shouldn't complain since I told them not to. But when do they ever listen?

With my crazy senses, I overheard their conversation after I left.

They're gonna forget about me?! What?! Tears pierced my wolf eyes, yes, wolves have fucking emotions!

It was getting very dark. I think night almost hit, but good thing I have night vision. I transformed back to human form and walked around the forest. I could tell by the scent that I was very far from home. Could I even call it home anymore? Was I even gonna go back? Ask me that later.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys for the short, crappy chapter :( 

I just wanted to upload something before I leave for Canada today and short_stuff01 really wanted me to upload <3

So I won't be uploading for a week 'cause I'm going on vacation in Canada, sorry! But I'll try at any chance to! :D

Vote! :D

Comment! :)

Fan! <3

AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY UNDENIABLE LOVE!!!!!

~Tarika.