Chapter 3

Chapter 3

=Teresa's POV=

I rub the back of my head and after it got a little friendly with the wall. Gosh, these things shouldn't be allowed to get so damn intimate. I grab for something to help me get a boost forward, but I just end up making a rack of dresses topple over and down onto the ground.

And what lovely gentleman is there grinning his ass off while so kindly helping me (please note the sarcasm when I say that)?

I walk up to him and smack the back of his head. "Brian, you dumbass! You scared the shit out of me!"

"My love, you wound me more," he says while clutching his head with his left hand as his right hand is rubbing his ankle for god knows what reason.

"Why did you push me into the wall?" I demand poking his stomach.

"I tripped," he mumbles looking down at his ankle. "I'm sorry, babe."

Okay, he just looks too god awful adorable doing that and I debate in my head whether or not to take this to the police because I didn't think it was legal.

"Now, who trips on a flat surface?" I tease, but also knowing I shouldn't be talking... at all. Yeah, it sucks a lot that being a werewolf doesn't mean you get a perfect sense of equilibrium.

"We do!" we cheer  together with a high five.

Brian Davis has been a really good friend of mine and the other two girls since like in middle school, but mostly my buddy. Since two years ago, I developed an unexpected crush on him, which is only getting bigger. But I have yet to do anything about it, not wanting to ruin our close friendship, but you see, we flirt a lot playfully.

Brian smirks down at me... grrr I remember the times years ago when l was taller than him. "So your smell of sexiness is here, Senorita Loba Caliente  [Ms. Hot Wolf]."

One of the things I love about Brian is that he knows about us being werewolves and he is only human... only human... hmmm... Wait a second. "Whoa, how did you hear my thoughts?" Did we mate or something?! A burst of excitement explodes in me.

"You said it out loud. Who's the dumbass now?" he jokes while lightly tapping the back of my head.

My heart drops. Oh well, I just wish he could be the one. "Brian, you're still the dumbass, so don't try to change that status." I pat the side of his face.

Someone clears their throat. We turn around and there stands a pretty buff security guard looking like he's in his mid twenties. "Excuse me, ma'am and sir, I would like to ask why this rack of dresses is scattered on the floor," he asks sternly, gesturing down to the rack of the dress that is scattered on the floor.

"Well, you see, Mr. Security Guard, uh," Brian starts and squints at the name tag. "Mr. Dia—oh shit! Does that say Officer Diarrhea?!" Ha ha ha ha! Brian and I try to stifle a laugh... unsuccessfully.

"Shut up! For the goddamned millionth time, my last name is Diaria. DEE-ARRR-REE-AH! D-I-A-R-I-A!," Officer Diara spells. "Now get back on with your story before I take you two to mall jail."

"Well, Mr. Dia—" laughs, "Diari—," double laughs. Brian tries again. "Security Dude, I made this beautiful girl next to me go up against the wall—" He called me beautiful? Ohmygod, awwwwwww. My heart flutters.

Officer Diaria cuts him off. "Young sir, I will appreciate if you don't screw girls in Forever 21. Save that for Hot Topic. The lights are dimmer there."

I begin to giggle and Brian smirks again. "Man, suits me well." He winks at me and taps my ass. I shove him playfully and blush. Crap, I hope he didn't see that.