Chapter 1

Tok tok tok tok.

The sound of shoes hitting against the floor disturbed the previously silent hallway. A small frame wearing the shoes passed by the classrooms not minding the number of eyes following her figure.

Even the teacher in front of the class stopped teaching and watched the parade with her class. The class automatically resumed after the figure disappeared as if nothing happened.

It is an every morning occurrence with no fix time, may dumadaang anghel na nagpapatigil ng ilang sandali sa klase nila.

Fortunately, sa umaga nangyayari 'yon kung hindi ay baka kasali na sa haunted school list ang paaralan nila. And about who that girl is and where is she going is no secret but everyone chose to remain silent.

The girl who just disappeared from their sight suddenly stopped walking. With her round and confused eyes, she looked around. When she saw the number 303 just above her, she finally understood what happened.

Nawala na naman siya sa sarili habang naglalakad. It kept on happening to her for a week. Before someone from room 303 could see her, she decided to leave.

She failed to realize that the clacking of her shoes already announced her arrival. Soon enough, a head with faux hawk haircut pokes out from the door of room 303.

"Yow, Yra is finally here!" His excitement could not be concealed, then his whole body came out of the door. Nilibot niya ang kanyang paningin na tila may hinahanap.

Nang hindi matagpuan ang nais na makita, bumaling siya ang nag-iisang makakasagot sa tanong niya. "Where's my babe?"

Hearing his question, the girl, Yra, rolled her eyes. "Girlfriend mo hindi mo alam?" Sa loob niya'y ilang beses niyang minura ang lalaki.

Wala sanang makakaalam na naroon siya kung hindi dahil sa kanya. Sa lakas ba naman ng boses nito, tiyak na narinig 'yon ng buong klase.

The guy, Erol, unaware of her thoughts didn't take it to his heart. Instead, he smirked and decided to tease her. "Since you didn't bring my babe with you, hindi mo rin makikita si Asher." Pumagitna pa ito sa pintuan.

He is a tall and fit but is enough to block the door, even as petite as Yra could not easily enter. "Kung gusto mong makita si Asher, papuntahin mo muna dito si Nelmi."

Knowing Yra, as long as it involves Asher, she will definitely do what she was asked. Lumawak ang kanyang ngiti nang ilabas nga ni Yra ang cellphone niya.

"Hello bess?"

Erol smirked, he knew it would happen. However, the next thing happened didn't go according to his expectation.

"Nakita ko si Erol, may kasamang babae."

The proud look on his face instantly disappeared. It was replaced by a panic expression.

"You... what did you say? Anong babae? Wala akong babae!" He was only able to talk when Yra ended the call.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo, wala akong babae. Nasa klase lang ako, walang babae dito. Meron pero tomboy, tomboy!"

Yra was amused by his explanation but she was unmoved. "Kay Nelmi mo sabihin 'yan."

Muntik na siyang matawa, dahil kasi sa sobrang panic ni Erol ay sa ibang tao siya nagpapaliwanag.

Magsasalita pa sana si Erol nang tumunog ng kanyang cellphone na nasa ibabaw ng table niya.

"It's your babe." His panic intensified when he heard the seatmate who delivered the phone.

He nervously answered the phone. "Hello babe, believe me, wala akong kasamang babae." He was too focused on explaining that he didn't notice the meaningful smile on Yra's lips. "Believe me, puro tomboy ang kaklase ko, ha? Ano?"