Chapter 1- New Beginnings

Why does this happen to me. I'm ugly and fat enough as it is. Why does everyone hate me. I finally had a normal life until it was taken away from me.

My dad got a promotion half way across the world so now I'm being forced to leave all my friends, (not that I have a ton of friends) and my whole life in Australia and move to California.

You would think I suffered enough from all the abuse I used to get from my sister but no, I'm always being punished. Everyone says that she never existed along with my brother that I have so many memories with. Memories that can't be fake. I'm still convinced they're out there which makes me excited and horrified.

I shouldn't complain though, I deserve every second of this torture. I bring nothing but bad luck, I'm fat, ugly, and a no good slut. Everyone feels bad for me but I hate it when I get pity. I don't deserve pity.

I finally thought I was done being punished when my sister moved out but I geuss not.

It's now 640 and I have exactly 20 minutes to catch my flight. After I finish packing the last of my stuff I pull out a cigarette and light it up. I know what your thinking, 'smoking gives you lung cancer' but I don't give a fuck. I'm just going to die eventually anyway so why prolong it.

I'm interrupted from my cigarette by my mom calling "Ally, come on we have to go." I literally screamed kill me inside of my head. I quickly through my cigarette out the window and headed downstairs to go destroy my life.

Well let's get this over with. Goodbye old life, hello hell.

______

I'm now on the airplane looking down at my home, watching as it slowly dissappears from my veiw. This was really it. No more friends. No more life. I  felt a tear roll down my cheek so I ran to the airplanes bathroom and locked the door. I pulled my emergency razor out of my purse and roughly dragged it across my previously cut wrists. I held back the pain and welcomed the releive i felt. Pain is the only thing that makes me feel better because it's all I deserve.

I wrap my wrists with some bandages I keep in my purse and walk back to my seat. My parents didn't question where I was or what caused the bandages on my wrists. They don't care enough to ask. I geuss that's just my life. I can't imagine what it's going to be like in my new town.