Epilogue

4 years later

I can't believe nick and I've been dating for almost 4 and a half years. I still can't believe coles dead. Like really dead. The police caught up to angel and shelia and they're now rotting deep inside of la most gated prison. They're not getting our anytime soon.

Kylie decided to transfer to our scoop for the rest of senior year to live with Nick and their mom. They're very happy that there family Is complete again.

Luke moved in with me and our 'parents' and we've never been closer. He's the best brother ever. We all went to the same college and we just graduated yesterday. Nicks taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate.

We're in his car right now and he won't tell me where were going.

"Where are we going!" I asked for probally the millionth time.

"Come on its a surprise. Plus were here." I looked out the window to find that we were In front of Il Passione.( it's a pretty good Italian restraunt near where I used to live) I nearly screamed.

"IL Passione?! But that's like crazy expensive. How can you pay for this?"

"Don't worry about it. It's for you so oder anything g on the menu. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. We went inside and Nick gave a silent nod to the hostess then they showed us our table.

A waiter came up to us and asked what we wanted to drink. Nick said " two glasses of champagne. The special kind he said looking at the waitor. The waitor simply nodded and walked away.

"What was that about? I asked curiously.

"Nothing but the best for you babe" I blushed. He always had a way with words. The waitor came and gave us our drinks. I took a sip of mine and something was in it. I reached into my mouth and grabbed whatever was in my drink. I gasped and in seconds nick was in front of me on his knees looking straight into my eyes.

"I've known you for almost 5 years and we've been dating for a little over 4. In that time I noticed how much I love you. Your kind, smart, funny, and not to mention overly sarcastic..." I giggled. "Your my everything. I'm the fish and your my water. Without you I couldn't survive. So will you help me survive be becoming g mine forever, and marrying me?" He said grabbing the ring from my hands.

I was speechless and I was crying my eyes out. All I could do was bod my head. He smiled and put the ring on my finger. This is the happiest day of my life.

The end

Well that's the end of my first book. The pic at the beginning is Allys wedding dress and no I'm not writing a wedding scene cuz o suck at those so thx for reading and I'll be writing a new story soon called "The Price Of Freedom". Try reading it. Thx for reading.

Peace out.