Chapter 6: Weird Friends and Alone in the Woods

When I woke up I was being stared at by the last person I expected. Nick.

"What are you doing here?" I said in my morning voice.

"So nice of you to remember we had plans" he said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yeah but not till 1230."

"Its 114 right now. I've been trying to wake you up but I just gave up after about 20 minutes."

"Wait what? Howed it get so late?"

"Funny how time flies when your asleep isn't it."

"Not cool. Should I still get ready?"

"Well I'm not standing in your room just to watch you sleep."

"Shut up smart-ass and turn around so I can change."

"What ever you say sweetheart." He said and turned around. I quickly got changed and put on my favorite pair of black leather boots. I was wearing a black sweater with dark blue jeans. I wore my hair down since it was behaving today and didn't look like a birds nest. "Blue really is your color." He said with a smirk. Right away I knew he snook a peak at my underwear.

"You little fuck face. You peeked."

"Every hero deserves to take a peak."

"Not this one." I said pointing right at him as I exited the room. I went straight out of my house. Nick wasn't far behind.

"Your not eating breakfast?"

"Um... no, I'm... not that hungry." I said struggling to find words. If he knew how I was he would leave me and he's the only friend I have here.

"Weirdo. Everyone eats breakfast."

"Well I dont. I'm not hungry ok?" I said with a more forceful tone this time. I could tell he thought something was up but lucky for me, he just ignored it and showed me to his car.

"Well be there in about 5 minutes." He said after about 10 minutes of driving. I simply just nodded my head in response. He seemed weird ever since we got into the car. The car ride was silent the whole way there. When we finally arrived I was so happy that this awkward silence was over. "Here we are." He said.

"Cool." I said. Wow really? Cool? I'm so stupid. Maybe I can sneak off to the bathroom and punish myself for being so stupid. I'm already ugly so why try to act pretty. I might as well embrace it.

"Are you ok? You seem out of it." He said snapping me out of my thoughts obviously looking worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You don't have to worry."

"I don't know if I dont. You worry me, you know that? I don't believe that you got those cuts on your wrist from pulling your cat out of a rose bush."

"Why would you think that?" I said nervously.

"When I asked your mom to pet your cat, she said you don't have a cat. So either your lying to your mom or me. I'm betting on the ladder. (second choice) Now tell me what's really going on. Is someone hurting you?"

I didn't know how to respond. I hated my mom for telling him we didn't have a cat but at the same time I felt like I was going to die. He can't find out that I cut myself. It would freak him out too much. What do I d...

"Ally! Are you going to answer my question?!"

"Oh...um...i...i..i..."

"You what!!" He yelled making me flinch. Why was he yelling? Why did he care so much? I was broken out of my thoughts by 4 guys running outside of the house we were heading to just minutes before rushing over to us.

"What wrong? Is someone hurt? We heard yelling." A long blonde haired guy said.

Nick said "Nothing wrong I was just asking Ally here a question."

I replied "yep. And now that I answered it I'm leaving. Bye" and I ran straight towards home. I was doing fine until I took a wrong turn and then another and another. As you can tell I was now lost.

I was in the woods now, all alone, at night. Man was this scary. I then herd a noise that brought me into a panic attack. It didn't sound like a person at all. It sounded like something big rustling through the bushes.

Oh what do I do now?