Chapter 14: Running in the woods and shady figures

I woke up with a stuffy nose and a sore throat. All the blankets had fallen off in the night and I was currently on the floor shivering yet sweating the ocean. I hate being sick.

"Oh my god! Ally! What happened?! I left for like 5 minutes and your on the floor sweating like crazy! And your bodys still freezing cold but your head is burning like fire!" A farmilliar husky voice yelled with concern etched in each word as he set me back on the bed putting the blankets back on top of me.

I still haven't opened my eyes. They're too heavy. I just cough and sneeze like a monster. Who ever is here right now must think I look disgusting.

"Ally, are you ok? Why aren't you resopnding? Oh god. LUKE! GET YOUR ASS UP HERE! I THINK WE NEED TO TAKE ALLY TO THE HOSPITAL!" He screamed making me shift and cover my ears.

"Shut up. Your so loud." My voice came out muffled and scratchy. To put it simply, I looked like shit.

"Ally, are you ok you weren't answering all morning."

"I feel like I'm going puke." I said still not opening my eyes as my face grew pale.

"Fuck! You look like shit!" He said while picking me up and rushing me towards the bathroom. As if on cue I started to vomit before we even made it to the toilet. He quickly got me to the toilet and pulled back my hair. I must've puked for hours on and off and the hole time he was sitting beside me.

Eventually I stopped and fell asleep in his arms. Man what was Nick doing to me.

NICKS POV

She looked really sick. She said she felt like she was going to puke so I rusher her to the bathroom. Before we even got ther she had left a trail of bile and left over food. I got her to the toilet and made sure her hair was out of the way. She puked for hours before she finally stopped and fell asleep in my arms. I gently stroked her hair ad I felt light footsteps come towards the bathroom.

"How is she? Does she still need the hospital?" Luke asked with worry.

"Idk she just puked for hours and now she's asleep. Well wait and see what happens."

"Ok, tell me if anything changes."

"I will."

As he left I picked up Ally and carried her to bed.

4 days Later

Allys POV

It's been at lest 2 days since I finally felt better. We were still at the lake house. No one wanted to leave while I was still sick so we decided to stay and extra week.

"Since your feeling better, can you go get some more fire wood from the forest ally?" Lucas asked me.

"Sure I'll be right back." I replied in a bored tone.

When I reached the area where all the trees were cut down I took an axe and started to chop the wood. I heard rustling in the bushes but thought is was just the evening wind. I put the wood in a wheel barrel and started to head back to the house.

Lets just say it wasn't as easy going back as it was coming out. I hit a rock and fell down a medium sized hill with the wheel barrel in tow. When i reached bottom I let out a scream in pain when I landed on my leg and arm. Soon after the wheel barrel full of wood crushed my ribs and lungs earning another painful scream.

I heard more rustling in the bushes before a figure moved in the shadows. I thought I saw the face of this shadowed figure but I didn't want to believe it. It couldn't be him. He was locked up for what he did to me. That was the last thing before I heard some one yell my name and I was engulfed with darkness.