Chapter 7: Falling from the sky?!

The rustling went on for about another 2 minutes before a group of about 10 people came out of the darkness. I didn't recognize any of them. Then I saw one more person come out of the darkness and my face lost all color and I froze. I knew this person all too well. My sister.

"Well,well,well. Look what we've got here. What's up little sis?" I couldn't answer, not to her. I just stood there frozen in place. "I asked a question! Now answer me!" And with that she punched me in my gut so hard I fell backwards. I was in to much pain to answer and she took that the wrong way. "Oh, looks like she doesn't want to talk. What a shame." At that she started hitting and kicking me repeatedly. It wasn't until she got her friends to help that I got worried. I was able to handle my sister (sometimes) but not 10 more people other than her at the same time!

I heard a voice scream out my name and they all stopped hurting me. I reconized the voice but couldn't remember who it belonged to. The voice said "Leave her alone! Don't hurt her!"

"Oh look at that. My sisters got a boyfriend. How sweet. Sorry kid, but not even you can save her. You don't even know the half of what she does."

"What do you mean?" And then everything went black.

__________

When I woke up I was in the hospital with a cast on my leg and bandages on my head, ribs, and wrists. How did I get here? I tried to get up but miserably failed.

"Sit back down." I heard the serious voice from last night say in a harsher tone. I expected to see Nick but instead saw one of his friends from yesterday.

"What are you doing here?"

"Making sure you were ok! After you left we all went looking for you. I happened to find you right in the knick of time. The doctors said that If I found you any later you would of been dead."

"Wouldn't make a difference." I muttered.

"What wouldn't make a difference?" Oh shit. He heard that.

"Oh...um...nothing. i dodnt say anything?"

"Your a shit lier, now answer my question."

"Ughh! Fine! It wouldn't make a difference if I was dead or not ok!" I said with tears threatening their way down my face.

"Ally? Why would you say thay?" He said in a worried tone.

"Because I don't fit in anywhere, I'm fat, ugly, stupid, and a slut. Everyone thinks so too." I said while my eyes were literally Niagara Falls right now.

"Don't ever say that. Ok? Your beautiful and Nicks lucky to have you. Don't think for a second that your any of those things, cause your not."

"But I am! You don't understand! I don't deserve to live." I said getting up off of the bed.

"Ally, what are you doing! You need to rest!"

"Oh I'll rest forever after this." With that I opened the window, turned around and started to fall. Thank god I was on a floor higher that the 4th. This will definitely work. After this everyone would be happy.

I waited for the hard impact of the ground but instead I got the impact of soft, muscular arms.

"Ally? Why were you falling from the sky?!"