Chapter 17: Finding Ally

Nicks POV

We were currently on route to LA seeing as that'd where ally was. Kylie said this is where cole had a summer house and it's where he would hang out if he wasn't down in austrailia.

"I hope we find her." I spoke my thoughts.

"Me too." Luke said [aka lucas]

"If she gets hurt I'm blaming you." I spoke with sudden anger.

"How would this be my fault! "

"Your the one who sent her out to get the wood! If you hadn't sent her alone she would be with us back at the lake house cozied up by the fire!"

"Oh my god..." he whispered..."your right. It's all my fault. I'm a terrible brother."

"No your not now hush were here." Kylie said saving me from what I just said. I don't even know why I said it. I geuss I'm just really upset about ally. I hope she's ok.

Well here goes nothing

Allys POV

It's been about a day since the last time I've seen cole and he... evaded me. It's been absolute torture here. All I want to do is go home. I feel like I'm gonna puke 24/7 from dehydration and not enough food. They don't feed me here. Nor do they let me where clothes. Cole just has his way with me then leaves me crying on the floor naked until he feels the need to have me. Let me just tell you it's sick what he does.

"Knock. knock. How's my little angel doing?" Cole asked in a sickly sweet voice entering the room. I just sat there huddled in a ball in the corner while o waited for the torture to start.

He walked over to me and pulled me up out of my corner and pushed me down on an old beaten up mattress he had put in last night so it would make the experience more 'real' as he would call it. He chained me to the chains he had hanging from the wall near the mattes and started to take off his clothes.

"Please. Please stop." I begged but all I got in return was a couple slaps to the face.

"Stop acting all weak I know you enjoy it."

I let out a whimper as he straddled me and started to have his way with me, but before he could do anything the door busted open revealing secret figures all screaming at him to get off of me. I couldn't quite see as my eyes were blurry from crying and the multiple pills of drugs cole managed to push down my throat every time he tried to seduce me. I litterly felt like I was dying.

A tall figure came up to me and unclasped my chains and pulled a blanket over me. He gasped in horror when he looked closer and saw all of my cuts and bruises from either cole and his men or the chains or from when i fell down the hill.

"Ally, oh ally it's going to be ok now. He will never hurt you again. We're gonna bring you to the hospital to get better ok?" I didn't answer I just felt dizzy and let the darkness overcome me

Nicks POV

When we got in the room both me and luke ran and punched this cole dude off of Ally and knocked him out. But I didn't take a second glance at him. I ran straight towards ally and quickly let her out of her chains and put a blanket around her.

I could tell she was drugged cause her eyes were bloodshot and she was fighting to stay awake but was starting to fail. I tried talking with her to keep her awake.

"Ally, oh ally it's going to be ok now. He will never hurt you again. We're gonna bring you to the hospital to get better ok?" I tried my best but my best wasn't good enough and she slowly started to fall asleep. I picked her up and ran out of the house screaming stay here and call the police as I put her in the back seat and took off my shirt and pit it on ally ad it was big enough to cover her body. I just simply put my leather jacket on and sped down the road to the hospital. I hope she's ok...

Ooohh.... cliffhanger! Sort of.... anyway thx for reading this far but idk if I like it so far... comment if u think o should continue or message me with requests. Seeing as its my first book ever writing Ik it's not the best but bear with me.

Vote

Comment

I hope to have it updated in a few days

Bye!