Prologue (Edited)

In a small city, a young woman walked across campus to class, h/c hair flowing into the breeze. Earphones in her ears listen to a familiar anime song, a small smile on her lips.

Your name was (l/n) (y/n.)

You were a twenty year old college student who'd written one book in your life but worked in a company to make ends meet. It consumed a lot of your time.

There were times you worked overtime or went without sleep for two days straight.

You had light shadow of under your eyes, with baggy clothing you'd bought a second hand stores and worn shoes.

You were a fan of the anime TV show Bungo Stray Dogs, the movie and Beast. It had been part of your life since your teens and had played a role in your life. The highs, the lows, and in between. You even owned merchandise and plush toy of your favourite character, Dazai.

You had friends you got along with in school and friends from your college days.

You helped them whenever they needed help studying assignments or took notes from them whenever they called in sick or absent.

You were one of those students with good grades and received positive praise from your professors. You'd become a target for bullying for good grades and appearance. Sometimes they'd call you nicknames.

Little miss smarty pants.

Goody two shoes.

Some were foulz inappropriate and degrading. Even mocking you and throwing spit balls at you when the professors' backs were turned.

There was a young man you had fallen in love with once. He was attractive like a model, with a nice and charming personality. He was popular at the college campus.

You two met after one of the bullies knocked into you causing all the library books to fall put of your hands onto the floor.

He happened to see the white thing and made the petosn apologise. Even if yiu knew they didn't mean it.

He decided to stay and help pick up the books without asking and gave them back to you. He introduced himself.

You two four to have some things in common and clicked. He was the one who asked you out on the first date.

Too good to be true.

When you and the new boyfriend started dating. The bullying reduced. People were more polite towards you. It was different.

Started to have a good night's sleep. Your complexing was getting better and dress more nicer.

We did almost everything together for two years.

Work consumed more of your time, you weren't able to spend much time with your friends and family.

You had made a new friend in one of your classes and became friends. Introduced her to your boyfriend.