Josh bonus POV 9

I'm standing in front of Nat's door and my legs just won't stop shaking. I'm clenching my fingers around the flowers I brought. What will Nat think of them? Too much? A pitiable effort? There's also Charlie's little gift. That, at least she'll like that. It shows how serious I am, doesn't it? Well, the child's seat was already one thing, but, like...

Goddess Josh, focus! I reprimand myself. You're sweating so much she might smell you through the door even though she's human!

I breathe slowly. By doing so, I can smell her scent all over and it's like dousing myself in a spa. My muscles instantly loosen up and I even surprise myself smiling. Ah, such a soft and soothing scent. All round, calm and warm like a river rock left to bask in the summer sun with plants all around. So naturally simple and wonderful.

I somehow knock on the door. It doesn't take much long before Nat opens it. Her clear eyes are wide open and her breathing is short. Did she just run? She probably did, her cheeks are deliciously flushed and her black hair is a bit tangled. She's wearing a long-sleeved white shirt with black pants. Why isn't she wearing socks? Isn't the floor too cold for her? And I can practically see her pinkish underwear under her white shirt, what's up with that? It's way too thin! Since when does Nat— I gulp when my eyes stay a bit too long over the edges of her breasts.

Oh Goddess she'll think you're a perv now! Look up! Look up!

I shot my eyes up as I offer her the flowers. She stares at them in surprise. Nat accepts them slowly and brings them up to her face to sniff their scents. The white little flowers merge to frame her delicate face and contrast her cascading raven hair. Her moony eyes stare at the flowers with a hint of nostalgia.

You're staring again! I realize. Charlie! Give Charlie her gift!

"Where's Charlie? I have something for her too..." I step aside and look toward the door.

I frown when I notice a strange absence of noise. Aren't children known to be rather noisy? And if Charlie is indeed Lycan, then it's impossible for her not to make a single sound like this. I breathe and frown more. Her scent isn't as strong as if she was present. Her ladybug coat isn't even on its nail.

"I brought her to her kindergarten."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise when I feel Nat's fingers twirl around mine. I look at Nat. She's right under me. Her soft breathing tickles my neck. She looks up at me shyly, yet hopefully. The flowers are nowhere to be seen.

"Nat?" My breathing is suddenly cut short.

She takes a step closer. Her breasts graze my abdomen, which sends shudders all over my head. I can't unlock my eyes from hers. She's staring hypnotically at me and her pumped light pink lips stay open, as if she's about to say something. Or do something. I lean my back against the closed door when she takes another oh-so-tiny yet oh-so-big step towards me.

"I've missed you, Josh," she whispers, but it's all I can hear over my over-beating heart.

Her cloudy eyes lower to my lips as if what she just said wasn't enough. My abdomen erupts in a geyser all through me, although mostly to a certain region of my body. I lean down, she leans up. Our lips meet and I melt. Our tongues dance in rejoice. I weave my arms around her gracious waist. Her soft tights press themselves against mine, right between my legs and against a very eager part of me. Her palms lean on my clavicle while her fingers flicker on my skin like a magic spell.

My mouth verses with hers in a long overdue waltz of longing and only ever scorcher desire. I push my tongue against her own and explore the warm inside of her soft cheeks. The sensation instantly let me recall another sensation I've been dying to experience again these past years. I shudder when she inhales as though she wants to breathe all of my soul in. She could suck it all dry and I wouldn't care. I'd be with her. We'd be one, forever. We can't Link, but perhaps this would be close enough to satiate the craving my soul has for hers, even just for a short while.