I

Dream Valentine 20

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Florida

"Movie" by Megan Theestallion played in the club as Dream walked through the club.

Tonight, the club was packed more than ever; there was something about a big rapper in the building, but Dream didn't care. She wasn't the type to fan girl over niggas.

The bitches in this club were grimy as hell you can't trust nobody that's why Dream was by herself all tho time for time; she had n being friendly for hoes that would snake her out for a dub.

As she entered the dressing room, the song "Crew" by GoldLink ft. Brent Faiyaz came on, telling her that it was time for her to go on. She always danced to slow sexual songs because it allowed her to grasp everyone's attention with her pole tricks.

When she gets on the stage, she gets on the pole and twirls around upside down, slowly undoing the strap to her top; she slides down the pole with her freshly installed  30-inch black bust down on top of her breast.

While she's dancing, she sees a fine-ass nigga sitting in front of her, looking at her with lust in his eyes. He was caramel-skinned, with some long, pretty braids in his head. He was smiling and showing his diamond grills while smoking a wood.

The whole time Dream danced, they locked eyes, making her think, " this nigga is fine as fuck, and I know he got money" He, on the other hand, was stuck on this pretty girl he had just seen in front of him to even think about anything else.

When her set was done, she walked to the back, waiting for the bouncers to bring her money to the back; once she got her money, she put it in her large pink chanel purse, put on her black Von Dutch pink two-piece set and Balenciaga track runners.

She waited by the front so security could walk her to her ice-white 2022 Mercedes Benz. On her way home, she got a call from her little sister Kemani. Keya'mani was 19 and was staying with Dream while she was in college. 

" Bitch, what are you doing? You offa work yet ?" Keya'mani said, sounding kinda mad

" Nah, this nigga got me fuck up on my mammy, this nigga playing with me, he got me fucked up. I'm finna pop up Keyamani yelled into the phone, " 

Dream was stuck for a minute. " wtf just happened?" she thought 

" Ay bitch don't be putting shit on my momma, but suh, you know I'm on whatever you on. I'm pulling up right now " Dream hung up the phone, parking in the luxury apartment garage.

She walked into the elevator, going to the 9th floor. This building has 10 floors with some big, nice suites, but you have to have a key and a security code to get onto that floor. Dream always wondered who could be this important.

Walking into the apartment, she could hear her sister yelling on the phone with someone while walking back and forth.

" NAH, YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA YOU KNOW HOW I GET DOWN, BITCH IMA GET MY DADDY AND BROTHERS TO WHOOP YO ASS BITCH YOU NOT ON SHIT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE GUNS THEM BE YO HOME BOY GUNS CRASH DUMMY ASS NIGGA"

Dream walked to her room, ignoring everything that had just happened. Keyamani and her boyfriend Rico argued back and forth like this all the time, but this time, it sounded serious and was none of Dream's business.

She started her hot shower by lighting a candle that her mother had given her for Christmas. After starting her shower playlist, she stepped in and let the water hit her back. She stood there for a minute before she grabbed her Dove sensitive body wash, followed by her Dr. Bronner's soap. She washed up twice and put on her body oil before getting out.

She got dressed by throwing on a black skim set and Balenciaga sock shoes. She walked out of her room, seeing Keyamani already ready, so she grabbed her keys, and they walked out. She didn't even ask what had happened because she didn't care; she was just down for her sister.

The car ride was a quick 15 minutes. They pulled up to a nice neighborhood. Dream stayed in the car while her sister got out and banged on her boyfriend Rico's door.

While waiting on her sister, one of her bops called her; this a nigga, she calls when she tryna get slurped like when old people ain't got no teeth and they eating soup; other than that, he was annoying. He had money, though, and that always excited her.

She declined his call, seeing one of Rico's homeboys coming out of the house and approaching her car.

" Cuh come get yo sister this bitch trippin' "

Dream ain't never snapped her head so fast at the sound of him calling her sister a bitch. She mugged the old dude, exited the car, and headed into the house.

When she walked in, Kemani and Rico were literally fist-fighting. She turned around and saw five niggas sitting on the couch, and one stood out to her the most.

It was the nigga from the club; she yelled at them and said, " WHY THE FUCK YALL DUMBASS NIGGAS AINT GET UP AND DO SHIT WTF WRONG W YAL "

Four of them got up to help except Kashh, aka the nigga from the club 

"Shorty, who the fuck issu talking to "

Dream snapped her head so fast " bitch ass nigga I'm talking to y'all fuck you mean " she argued, mugging him

" Nah bitch you ain talking to me; you got life fuck up, " Kash said, matching her energy

Dream just stared at him, laughed, grabbed her sister, and walked out the door " bitch ass nigga" she said, getting the last word and making Kash chuckle.

Keyamnai was mad the whole ride home. The dream didn't understand why Kemani and Rico were fighting.

But Dream always says it's none of her business; she would never get into other couples' drama because once a dumb bitch, always a dumb bitch, she just couldn't bring herself to be one. 

Pulling up to their apartment, the two sisters got out and headed to the elevators, once they reached the inside the two went their separate ways. 

.................................................................

idk if this was allot for a first chapter 😂 but im just trying something out bc im boredddd and im tired of books not going the way i want them to 😒😒😒😒