Xvlll

Dream renae Valentine

—————————————————-

3 months later - Miami, Florida

Dream struggled to walk down the stairs of her and Symir newly bought house, the two bought the house over two weeks ago and it was just now feeling like home.

huffing she walked to the kitchen trying to figure out what she was going to eat for the tenth time today.

"He got me fucked up, knowing he see my fucking messages" She pulled out her phone going to Draco contact calling him.

this was something new in her and Symir's relationship which is mainly caused by her hormones. He out either in meetings, recording music or shooting a video and she at home wanting him to kiss her hands and feet at all times.

The phone rung three times before Draco finally answered.

"Wsp suhhh" she could hear loud music and huffed in response of it.

"Where that fucking boy at" she was not for the formalities right now she was hungry and wanted to eat and lay with him, he was taking too long to respond to her.

The line went silent for a few seconds until she finally heard a voice.

"AY CUT THAT SHIT OFF" he said immediately making the background go silent before he spoke again

"Yes fats whats wrong baby". It was Symir's voice which put her body at ease.

"Why the absolute fuck is you not answering my calls, you feel that fucking phone stop playing wit me Symir real shit".

Symir sat on the other end silent as he went to check his phone looking at all the missed calls and messages that he did not see.

"Mb fats, i'm sorry whats wrong" One thing that everybody picked up on now is how soft and gentle he was with Dream she was his heart and came before anybody.

"Im hungry and I miss you, you been gone all day when is you coming home." She got up from the island and walked out of the kitchen walking up the stairs.

"Im on my way home right now, what you want to eat" She sat on laid on her side of the bed thinking about what she wanted to eat.

"Igh I'm on my way home, I love you" Dream smiled as she rubbed her stomach hearing her man her whole heart say that he loved her, every time he say it she'd get happy.

"I love you more" With that they hung up and she laid there rubbing her stomach.

"Sigh how did I get here" She was comfortable with her new life but she feel like it came too quickly. She went from the fast strip club life to being at home pregnant with one child, waiting on her boyfriend to get home.

She was knocked out of her thoughts when she felt like her bladder was about to explode which made her hop out of the bed immediately, going to her and Symir bathroom in their room.