VIII

Symir Na'jour Banks

-----------------------------------

Miami Florida

Symir woke up to a vibration of his phone looking down and it was dream, It had been two months since they met, she was coo.

" Cuh Dream what you wan't" he mumbled angrily cus she woke him up knowing how he get.

" hey boo, wyd i'm bored i'm finna bother you"

grinning in the camera even though he could't see her cus he still had his eyes closed wishing he ain't answer thephone.

" Ranae im going the fuck to sleep hang up if you want or don't but stop fucking talking"

he went back to sleep. Dream thought to her self " who the fuck he talking to ? " but left it alone cus she heard him snoring.

About 30 minutes passed and Symir woke up fully and Dream was still on the phone like he knew she was gone be, she was stuck to him like glue and vise versa.

" Renae" he said ina raspy voice making her hum in response.

" You want chipotle ? im finna come over thea so unlock the door" She said yea and he made his way to chipotle to go get they orders.

He ordered a burrito for his self and a bowl for her and made sure they stacked her stuff up sheon play about her bowls.

He got in the car heading for Dream apartment heading into the building he saw Cam.

" wtw Ski"

dapping him up Ski sent a head nod heading to the elevator he low key forgot he even lived ina building.

" Ay you here fa ole girl?" Cam yelled making ski stop and turn around he nodded his head and cam asked another question.

" Yall together or sum shit ?" That caught Symir clean off cus why he in his business, he hated that.

" Nah shordy, thats my home girl wsp w it ?"

He mugged Cam, he his dawg and allet but niggas be weird.

Cam just shook his head and walked off causing Symir to get in the elevator to Dream floor walking to her apartment he walked ina door.

Key was on a date with Rico you know how that go, He locked the door walking back to her room. She was in her bed watching something ona tv, she had her hair in a messy bun with her glasses on and a pink skims shorts set with the tank top.

" Dream i swear to god if you watching that fucking show wit out me ima flip ass" Symir mugged her looking at the tv seeing game of thrones was on, she just stared at him like he was dumb.

" Boy calm the fuck down we already watched this episode i was rewatching, cry baby ass" She grabbed her food from him and said thank you, He took his jacket and joggers off so he just had on some basketball shorts. He got ina bed and sat beside her.