II

Dream Valentine

--------------------------------------------------------

Miami Florida

I woke up with Keyamani all in my face talking about this nigga, I groaned and rolled over to check my phone to see that it was 1 pm. I got up, did all my hygiene, and got dressed

I wore a pretty little jogger suit and some Chanel sneakers because I wasn't doing anything today but running to stores. I might go to the club tonight; I don't know yet.

Keyamani decided she was gone ride with me, but while we were walking out, I bumped into somebody's body.

" damn, my bad, la bra," he said; when I looked up, it was the dude from the club, Rico homeboy. He smelt like a weed and some expensive ass cologne; he wore some grey joggers with a white polo tee with his hair braided, just looking like a whore, but bitch, it doesn't matter. He could give me a son right here right now.

" you coo," I said, walking off that nigga pissed me off yesterday, but he looked too good to even be mad at him.

We got in the car and went to all the stores we needed to go to, like five hours of shopping; Keyamani got a call from Rico telling her to pick up. Of course, we did, but I wasn't staying in fuck with them like that.

I got home and took a nap; when I woke up, it was like 12 am, making me think I'm about to be up all night, and Ian got shit else to do, so why not go to the club and get paid.

As soon as I walked into the club, I changed my outfit to something sexy, I wasn't on the pole tonight I just wanted to get out of the house, to be honest.

Sipping on some don, my house mother came and told me I got a private dance. I usually don't do shit like that, and she knew that.

I just said fuck it, why not, I walked into the room, and it was Rico, homeboy; this nigga is literally everywhere, but stalk me all you want; boo.

"wtw la bra," he said, drily as hell, smoking wood; I walked over to him, sitting on his lap grabbing the wood out of his hand and hitting it.

"was, what you are stalking me, assume? " I said, making him chuckle, showing the VVS in his mouth, got a bitch feeling some way.

At this point, we are not even talking. We are just looking at each other he is biting his lip and shit eyes low. That shit is sexy as hell, but I ain't no fucking in the club type of bitch. I know that, for a fact, TUH.

In the mist of me, thinking he grabbed my face tonguing me down, I'm talking eating my whole face ouuuu bitch I was about to give it up, I pulled away and wiped the sides of his mouth

" Ian, finna fuck you in this club plus nigga I don't even know yo name "

" Kash," he said simply

" Nah, what's yo real name" I'll be damned if I'm running around calling a nigga by his street name.

"Camryn," he said, looking me dead in the eyes, making me melt. It was getting too intense, and I was 1 second away from putting my coochie on his lips.

I got up off his lap "Well Camryn, this was fun, boo, now where is my money at " I'm ready to go home for real

He chuckled and pulled out two stacks, and I gladly took them, walking away. When I got into the dressing room, I couldn't even think about my new nigga cus bitches wanted to start.

" girl, not she popping pussy for two stacks EL O ELLLL," Carmen said

" Her ass be so big-headed thinking she better fucking for two stacks bitches blow me, "Diamond says, everybody but laughing hard.

I put my money in my purse, put on my clothes and shoes, tied my hair up, and walked out to my car. I put my purse in my car, locked the doors, and walked back into the club.

Ion does not talk with broke bitches. I tapped Carmen's shoulder. When she turned her to the ground. All I was doing was around; I stuck her ass, pulling and punching this bitch. She couldn't even get up once I was done i kicked her just for good luck

Diamond ass ran and got security, but it's cool. I'm going to get Keyamani to come to whoop her ass. It's never that serious about chasing a bitch.

I walked out on my own and went to my car, speeding home and calling keyamani to tell her what the fuck just happened.

" bitch, why did I just beat Carmen ass? She was running her mouth about how I make MY money. She need to be worried about why she got 4 kids with 5 different baby daddies and 6 fucking abortions" I said as soon as she answered, getting straight to the point

" bitch you lying she been talking shit for months, damn you were only there for an hour or two bitches really just haters; its sick," she said, laughing cus she knows how I get

" But no, why the bitch Diamond was talking too why she rannnn and got security I said I'm not about to chase nobody to fight ima just have my sista handle that,"

" you know I'm riding suh, but ima see you when you get here; bye" she hung up

I walked into the building, went to my floor, and walked into the apartment. I got in the shower, did what I do, got out, and put on some pajamas.

Me and Key haven't had sister time in a while, so we ordered Chinese food and binge-watched Grey's Anatomy, It's really that girl; I don't care.

In the mist, I got a notification from Instagram.

"DreamValentine._"  Kashknotz has followed you

I smirked at my phone, not following him back I want this nigga to chase me, and then ima make him my forever nigga.

Key look at me " bitch, what you smirking fa "

"Girl, nun, mind yours," I said, rolling my eyes. I love my sister, but I hate people being in my business; thereinions that I are too many op don't care for.

..................

ughhh ok i feel like this chapter was soooo ghetto if you got a problem with how she talk idk what to tell you she just say whats on her mind and dc now byeeeeee 👸