VII

Dream Renae Valentine

------------------

Miami Florida

To day dream decided she wanted to go to the club, she was bored in the house so why not go make some money.

As she walked through the club speaker knockerz played while a new lightskin girl hit the stage.

Dream was just sitting at the bar looking at how nervous she looked.

When she got done on the stage dream stood up from the bar.

" Im see you later" Mari, the lady who ran the bar she coo peoples at time but she messy you can't tell her shit.

Dream walked in the back to go see if the girl needed help, she was new and dream knew how that felt. Plus cus she can't be stripping like that on the same stage Dream be on.

The girl was sitting at her station all by herself counting the bit of money she made, Dream walked up to her just staring until she finally opened her mouth.

" Hey boo my name Dream, when you start working here ?"

" Um hey i'm Nicki, i just started a few weeks ago" see if Dream would come to the club she would know that.

" Aw ok but, let me help you on one day, you look nervous and confused up there we can't have that"

" Here put yo numba in here so we can talk" she passed Nicki her phone and Nicki put her number in and handed it back with a simple head nod.

"Dream, private dance"

"Ima see you later, they never listen"

Everybody knew dream didn't do those so she was about to go off.

"Before you start, they requested you and giving a pretty big price"

She just rolled her eyes and followed him into the room, when she got in there it was Camryn.

" Camryn what the fuck do you wan't"

she still standing at the door, not falling for him no more and him popping up was not cute to her.

Dream was the type to do this, if we gone hoe then we gone hoe but don't bring yo hoe in her face thats just plain disrespectful.

She will never let a nigga play in her face the way Camryn trying too.

" Where you been at cuh i been calling and texting yo ass but you act like you don't see my fucking notifications what if i popped up at yo shit huh ? then yo ass woulda been mad"

"Camryn you not my nigga we fucked like once and we was chillin, ion play with niggas who tryna play in my face. don't bring no other girl in my face when you know what the fuck was up with us its just about the respect and i'm not repeating myself so".