X

* ts not proof read mb*

Dream Renae Valentine

------------------------------

Miami, Florida

Dream & Keyamani pulled up to her Nanna house seeing cars and hearing loud music, today was the passing of one of her cousins pookie and the family was having a celebration for him like a block party or whatever.

They got out the door walking up to the porch where some of their uncles was outside smoking blunts, shooting dice and drinking liquor while some of her male cousins was talking holding guns.

" Hey everybody " Dream yelled over the music getting everybody attention, Dream was a sucker for family she loved the ghetto shit and would end the world for every person in her family.

except that bitch Aliyah and her bird ass mammy Erica but thats a different story.

" Wsp niece " Dream favorite uncle Dun said giving her and Keyamani a hug.

Dun was Dream mom older brother and her dads best friend.

" Nothing just out here living the good life"

Key walked away, her and Dun didn't have a strong bond like Dream but it was no bad blood he just clicked more with Dream.

" Ay them lame ass niggas be on det shit ? cus you know I got a drac for any nigga" He had his arm wrapped around Dream as they walked in the house, she just laughed and shook her head.

" Unc niggas know wsp wit me okkk" she responded patting her purse, Her brothers and deddy taught her and Key how to shoot a gun the years they turned 17.

Her uncle laughed at her and went back outside in the front. Dream walked through the house saying"heys" and giving hugs to family as she was trying to find her na na which is her momma, mother and Nanny her fathers mother, she loved her parents but these two ladies were her hearts in human form.

She went into the kitchen and saw them both sitting down talking laughing and drinking like they always do, Her grandmothers been best friends since 6th grade which is why both families are so close.

" My favorite womennnn" Dream yelled going to hug them both.

" Hey Tink Tinkk we miss youu, where the fuck you been at for real you know how we get " her Na Na said making Nanny agree.

Her Na Na had no filter and Dream loved that about her because she just don't give a fuck, such an inspiration.

" Girlll I been living ok in my penthouse working and everything

she was about to give them the run down on her life they were her best friends and whatever she tell them it stays between the three who else they gone tell.