V

Dream Renae Valentine

 ----------------------------

Miami Florida

It's been like weeks since I talked to Camryn, I'm not finna be trippin'.

I'm out with Key, We finna go somewhere she always dragging me out of the house. She pulled up to Rico's house.

" Bitch why would you bring me here? You get on my damn nerves" I got out of the car, following her into the house.

All I saw was staring I looked to my left, and Camryn got some girl on his lap.

" wsp," I said dryly, sitting next to some dude; I hate being around people I don't know.

" Keyyy, who is this, this yo sister? She bad, and I'm looking for a baby mama. What you on"

" aw, hell nah, boy, get yo ass on, "Me i said, i uh spend that 5 hunnid.

" Ok, first let me introduce everybody, and we can talk about going half on a baby later. I'm DRACO, The mean-looking nigga you are sitting by is SKI, the boy with the frog-looking bitch on his lap that CAMRYN & you already know RICO.

" Oh ok," was all I said. Draco coo n all, but I'm ready to go. Camryn staring a hole in my face, and Key went upstairs with Rico doing god knows.

We all just sitting there im on my phone, clutching my pearls, Key is still upstairs getting tossed like a salad, and she got her keys w her.

" ay im finna go to the store," I heard a deep voice say, and a tall figure stood up in front of me; im looking dead in this man's face , im tryna get out of this house.

" ummm lemme ride wit you ?" bitch I'm shaking in my boots niggas don't scare me,but something about this nigga makes me just a taddd

He ain't say nothing. He just looked at me, so I got my happy-go-lucky ass up and followed him to an all-black car, it had black and red interior inside.

He started playing lil durk " green light " on blast im finna be Helen Keller. We pull up to the gas station and enter the store. I grab some hot Cheeto popcorn, a cherry Gatorade, Slim Jims & some chocolate.

We checked out, and yes, I paid for my own stuff. I don't know this man.

" aye umm i think it was ski ion remember, but if I give you gas money, can you take me home ?"

" do I look like a fucking Uber to you "

" No, but I Wanna go home, and my sister not finna go no time soon" Now I'm turned to him, looking dead in his face, Do you want money or not?

He ain't say nothing . He just kept driving. Now im a sensitive thuggery bitch. He coulda just said no if he was going to ignore me I was offering you some mone-