XVII

Sy'mir  Na'jour Banks

------------------------------------

Miami Florida

Symir was sitting in the studio with ace and Jdot, it had been about a month since anybody have heard from Dream, and it was fucking with him heavily but nobody would ever know.

"Ay Sy, you den faced three blunts by yo self cuh you skraight?"

"Fasho" He lied texing Dream phone to see if she was ok again.

he did this everyday because he knew she was getting the messages because they would always deliver, but never a response.

He just wanted her to know that whatever she going through she gone be coo and he here for her whenever she wanna talk.

"You sho nigga?"

Sy'mir get up and go in the booth, these been his brothers since dipers so they knew it was something wrong with him.

they also knew how he got so instead of pushing him they let him be.

"Yea nigga, i'm waiting on his ass to play the beat, play the shit nigga"  He told the producer making the producer drop the beat and he went inside the booth free styling on the beat.

"My bitch calling my phone but i wont answer cus im trappin, pussy niggas talking slick catch his ass lackin."

Sy'mir knew he was head over hills for Dream, he didn't know why but he knew whatever they have is real and she just going through something.

in his head knew she was the one for him even though it was early in whatever they had going on. So was he gone wait for Dream to be ok? yes he was, however long it took her.

Dream Renae Valentine

Miami Florida 8:35pm

Dream snuggled in between her parents as they watched Atl which was the family's go to movie.

"You grown as fuck laying up wit us like youn got no house"  Big D Dream deddy) said making her look at his bald head a smack it.

"Mind yo business about my baby i den told you" Rah ( Dream mamma)  defended Dream making her stick her tongue out tormenting her dad.

"How ima mind my business when she laying in my bed wit this belly cus she scared to tell erbody she den got a demon seed inside of her" he continued mugging them while rubbing Dream 4 month stomach that was more than visible now making Dream smile a little watching her dad.

When Dream and Rah found out she was pregnant she told her dad the very next day and he said he was supporting her from the start to finish, she was a grown ass woman in his eyes. whatever she wanted to do with her life was her life. She was never going to be alone in no situation, him and her brothers will always make sure her and Key got their support.