XIII

Dream Ranea Valentine

-------------------------------------------

Turks and Caicos

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHHHHHH" Kk and the rest bust into my room with a cake some balloons and a cake.

No lie its early and we got here like hella late last night, I sat up from my bed smiling at them.

"Awnnn thank y'all, y'all did not have to this is really cute" I said getting up to hug everybody.

"You know how we coming" Draco said handing me a bag.

"Whats up in here" going through the bag seeing stacks of money.

"23 thousand for 23 years" Demario said making me yell in excitement, i love money.

"Ok we can do gifts later we got a brunch to make it to so everybody need to get ready" Kali announced making everybody look at her.

"Ok mother, the fuck" Draco so sassy and funny like.

Kali  ain't respond she just left out the room making everybody follow behind her closing the door except Symir.

"Happy Gday pretty" He said walking up to me hugging me I blushed and smiled at him calling me pretty, I love complements but when it come from him its just so much better.

"Thank you boo" I grabbed his cheeks bringing his face to mine giving him a long sloppy kiss.

I pulled away sucking on his bottom lip making him smirk at me.

"I got yo gift but you gotta get it later" He said while i got on my phone responding to all of the Birthday wishes.

"What is it i hate surprises"

"You just gone have to wait, go get ready before we late"

Was the last thing he said before he walked out the door, he was right it was going on 11 and our reservation was at 12:30.

I got up off the bed going into the bathroom that was connected to the room i was in. I started with my oral hygiene brushing my teeth and washing my face then got into the shower.

Once i got out the shower i sat on the bed for a good 15 minutes trying to decide what picture i should post.

I heard my door open making me look at it and in came Key.

" Why the fuck you not ready yet everybody waiting on you" she said as soon as she walked in.

"All i gotta do is put my clothes on i'm not getting my makeup done until tonight" getting up putting on my bra and panties while she just stared at me me.

"Bitch you can go im getting ready right now" I said making her walk out the room flicking me off.

I was going simple for the brunch nothing outstanding, I had on a Chanel pink outfit from head to toe.