XIV

Dream Renae Valentine

——————————————Miami Florida,  3 months later

——————————————
Miami Florida, 3 months later

Dream laid in bed with yet another headache while eating a pickle waiting on Symir with her food and advil.

It had been three months since her birthday and everything has been going good except her constant headaches, her new obsession with ice, the pickle and slim jim combination plus her mouth was producing more spit than usual.

"Im finna get mad where the fuck he at" Dream patience when she was hungry was like a string, thin as hell.

She pulled out her phone texting him to see where he was, as she did this Key walked in her room.

"Bitch this like yo 3rd pickle this week" sitting next to Dream watching her eat the pickle making Dream mug her.

"Ho stop worrying about what i'm eating" Dream said seeing Symir text her to come out.

She got up putting her shoes on grabbing her purse and keys, Key looked at her getting all her stuff together raising an eyebrow.

"Bitch wea you going, Im finally here and you wanna leave weird as fuck" She mugged Dream standing up from the bed blocking the door so Dream couldn't get out making Dream huff she had a pickle and slim jim in one hand and other hand had her ice and phone.

"Key, i'm hungry and my head hurt leave me the fuck alone for right now Symir downstairs" Dream sat there looking at Key waiting for her to move.

Key stared in her eyes seeing that her sister was dead serious making he move to the side, she didn't have time for her today.

Dream had been snappy since last week and no one knew why they just let her be, it became so bad that the only person she wanted to be with was Symir and if not him then Samiyah.

"Igh ho you look tired as fuck get some rest and i love you" Key said as they both walked to the door.

"I am tired and I love you to boo, don't tear my shit up ho"

Dream walked out of the door going downstairs to see Symir car in the front. She smiled to herself walking out of the building going to the passenger seat getting in.

"Wsp fats" Symir spoke first handing Dream her food and the Advil.

"Hey boo, I miss you" She looked through the bags seeing everything was in there before turning to grabbing his face and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you" Dream said softly putting on her seatbelt making Symir look at her knowing sum was wrong, when was Dream ever soft talking.

"What's wrong fats" Symir pulled off glancing at her seeing she was scrolling on TikTok.