IX

Dream Renae Valentine

--------------------------------

Miami Florida

Today Dream was at the club helping the new stripper nicki with her stage presence and being comfortable .

Dream felt that this was very important especially because this is her second year so she understands the nicki girl.

" So when you get on the stage don't even think about it, have them put on whatever music you want, when you get up on the stage first thing you need to do is grasp everybody attention you got a big booty so shake det ass or sum can you pole dance good ? like be ona pole doing tricks and shit " Dream started giving nicki the run down.

" Um I know how to twerk thats about it my pole dancing no that good I can twirl around but I need boffa my hands fa det" Nicki stated

Dream just nodded, she realized that when they first got here and she was looking like a kid going down a fire pole at the play ground.

"Ok well I gotta go right now but we gone work on yo tricks and shit cus if you cant pole dance sum else gotta shake boo, thats how you get the cheating ass white old men"

Dream grabbed her Louis Vuitton large onthego bag Nicki said ok and continued to work on the pole as Dream walked out to Ski car.

Today they was all gone go and get cute and and eat somewhere fancy because it was Kk birthday, Dream and Symir was going to the mall to find something for Dream to wear.

Dream walked out of the club with her real hair in a ponytail putting on her monogram Louis Vuitton sunglasses walking to Symir all black Lambo truck, since the little sexually thing the two had a few days ago they been together non stop its like it wasn't awkward which Dream loved because talking about stuff is not her thing she rather ignore it and Symir just don't care.

" Hey boo" Dream said getting int the car putting her glasses in her purse then sitting the purse on the back seat.

" Wassup" was all Symir said, he was truly the oddest person out of the bunch but thats what Dream liked about him he was quiet and to himself she don't like niggas who always tryna step out just feel like why are you on instagram more than her.

They drove in a comfortable silence with lil baby playing in the background until they pulled up to the mall.

Getting out the car they went into the mall first they went to Chanel Dream favorite  place she grabbed a pair of sandals and some heels they left Chanel.
"I feel like I need more lets go here"

" Igh bra you done we finna go " Symir was getting irritated with Dream he was ready to go.

" Girl o fucking k " Dream started walking out of the mall with Symir behind her, Symir put her bags in the back seat while Dream got in the drivers seat, this was a new thing they did he let her drive when he didn't feel like it and she love his fast car so she was getting it in every chance.