XI

*No ian proof read sorry for mistakes*

Symir Na'jour Banks

-----------------------------

Jacksonville Florida

Symir slouched in his seat pulling from his blunt, He was staring at everybody talking and arguing.

Him and the guys was in Jacksonville for what seemed like forever, after the day with everything happen with Dream and her family he had been gone doing business.

"Ay Ski you hear us"  Cam mushed his shoulder getting Symir attention, This was something that Symir needed to pay attention about it was life or death for everybody.

Symir just replied with a head nod.

"This nigga will talk for 30 years if he fucking could" Symir thought to himself as he listened to Big Dre talk.

Big Dre was over all the guys him and some other niggas that they never met, they never asked questions because no one really cared.

" Igh bra we get everything you just keep repeating the shit" Symir mumbled looking at Big Dre making everybody look his way like he was stupid but he didn't care, everybody knew how his attitude could get and how reckless his mouth was.

"Nigga why you so fucking mad" Big Dre replied looking into Symir eyes making Symir shrug.

at that point everybody had cleared out the room knowing how the two got when they attitudes clashes it wasn't good for nobody.

"Pops ain't shit wrong but you just keep saying the same shit and we get it, this the same shit we do at home ain't nun new load the van up and kill the niggas i'm ready to go home bra". Symir hit his blunt again blowing out smoke getting more irritated by the minute.

"Igh you got it La dude" Big Dre just looked at his son deciding not to even argue with him once Symir had an attitude then it was set and he would go head to head with anybody he don't care if you the president.

Symir got up and walked out to the living room where everybody else was just chillin.

Everybody looked at him like he had two heads making him mug them.

"Fuck y'all lookin at"

everybody looked away from him going back to do what they was doing.

"Cuh wsp wit you, you been on ten for like three days" Rico mumbled as Symir sat there and looked at him like he was dumb.

truth was he only had this soft side with Dream everybody else got Ski the mean nigga who was standoffish and believed he was untouchable.

"Im coo" was all Symir said opening his phone with his face Id.

The boys was in Jacksonville to off some niggas who was fucking up business back home.

Big Dre tried to talk it out with the other people but they decided to disrespect him which he wasn't letting that slide so now here they are.