XIX

Dream Renae Valentine

————————————————————4 days later - Miami, Florida

4 days later - Miami, Florida

Today Dream and the girls decided that they were going to hang out and meet for brunch.

They all sat inside a tropical restaurant sitting around conversing with each other while eating.

"Im hella stuffed" Kk spoke making everybody agree.

"My ass been stuffed since the first bite for real" Dream was rubbing on her stomach slouched back ready to take a nap.

"Dream big ass ready to doze off right here" Dream scrunched her face up at key comment

"Bitch i know you not calling me fat, when i drop this baby it's me and you" She stuck her finger out at Key making Key blow her a kiss.

"Fuck allet wea the bitch wit the check i gots to go see my man" Kali smirked at her comment knowing it was about to spark up some questions.

"Bitch what fucking man" one of them said but Dream did not care who, she seen her phone turn on seeing her man calling her.

"Wyo fats"

"Hey boo im at brunch still"

"I miss you push up when yall done we at Rico house"

"Igh young nigga we gone pop out shorty"

"Act like you got some sense when you talking to me bye"

Dream laughed at his response as she went back into the conversation. "What yall talking about"

"This bitch lying about who her man is like we not gone find out" Kk said as the waiter came to take their bills which Key paid for.

"Fuck allet, my man wanna see me they at Rico house" Dream was a proud "my man my man" and everybody knew it.

"Yea we was planning on it anyway" Key said making everybody stand up from the table walking to Dream new range rover that Symir got her as a pre push present.

Once they got in the car Dream immediately put on "get it sexyy" making everybody turn up.

"BOY YOU KNOW THIS ASS SUPER FATTTT" everybody yelled in sync as Dream pulled out the parking lot heading the way to Rico house.

"Ay when she said fuck me good im thrown that shit back, i felt that in my soul we like share the same brain" Kk said making everybody look at her.

"ok bitch" Kali said

"Well, we see where him fucking me good went" Dream announced sighing putting her head down as she got to the red light.

"Bitch dont do my baby like youn want her or sum" Key responded to her making everybody agree.