🩷🖤Chapter 6🖤🩷

SONG:: DIMPLE (BTS)

Jennie pov-

Finally it was lunch i have been waiting for this time for ages. We all headed over to the cafeteria and went to get food.

"Jennie-ah what do you wanna do after practice?" Jisoo asked.

"Well i don't really know but I think we should study because we have exams next week," I replied and watched our youngers groan as I mentioned studying. I choked with laughter with unnie and we sat next to aespa.

"Do you guys wanna study with us after practice?" Ningning asked.

"No we are fi-" Chae started before i cut her off.

"YES, yes of course but seriously Chae even their maknae wants to study look at you tsk tsk," i shook my head playfully and started to eat.

"So how is dance with RV?" Lisa asked.

"Uhm well RV were cooperating really well with us they were so good as well i'm worried about them winning, what about TWICE?" Giselle said. I sighed and then Jisoo said

"So we moved EXO to that studio and now we are in a room with BTS, it's because they hurt Jendeuk," I sighed again and smiled awkwardly.

"So we will come to yours?" Karina asked. Lisa nodded.

TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE STUDYING-brought to you by your lazy author 😉

I put on the radio and smiled when i heard BOOMBAYAH come on.

"Who sings this?" Winter asked not looking up from her book on potions. "It's so catchy and good omg im addicteeeedddd," I smiled proudly.

"Thank you for the compliment unnie," Lisa said. They all looked up at us and started to congratulate us.

Rose pov-

My phone beeped from notification I checked it and saw

❤❤MochiiXOXO😍🌹on the lock screen. I smiled at the phone like an idiot and opened the message.

❤❤MochiiXOXO😍🌹 : Rosiieee I miss youuuu.

Me : WTF Jiminie.

I was secretly smiling inside though. I then got a video call from him. I picked up to see the whole of bangtan staring at me my siblings and aespa.

"Annyeong Chipmunk," he said as I grew angry.

"So Shorty how has studying been?" i savagely replied.

"YAHHHH I AM NOT SHORTT!!!" he yelled in frustration. His whole group laughed at him.

"Why did you call oppa?" Lisa asked.

"Ohh yeah so after the dance comp we have a free day and we are wondering if you wanna go to the beach?" Jin oppa said. We all nodded our heads and smiled.

"Now we need to study so go away Shorty," Jisoo said. Jimin faked a hurt expression and Jin hit his head whilst Jungkook cut the call. We all cracked up in total laughter.

_______________________________