🩷🖤Chapter 12🖤🩷

SONG:: WHALIEN 52 (BTS)

READ OR LEAVE ⬇

(A/N: Hey guyss i'm so sorry for the extremely long break i've just been stu(dying) a lot for my upcoming GCSEs and it is painful and being one of them unfortunate bitches my birthday is smack bang in the middle of exam season and I just got dates for my GCSE maths exam and it is on the legit ONE day I didn't want it to happen...

My birthday.

So as you can imagine i'm sad and stressed and then like yesterday to make things worse...

I wake up with a cold, temperature, headache, achy body, sniffy nose and like no appetite 

i'm doing great you know? 

Anyways i'm waffling 

To the story).

Jin POV-

"Right class When i read out your lab partners for today and your station number i expect you to go there," The grumpy teacher called out.

I watched Yoongi stare at the table almost sleeping and took pleasure in asking Jungkook to slap him.

"YAHHH!" Yoongi yelled. The teacher looked up concerned.

"Anything wrong there Mr Min?" the teacher asked.

"N-nothing Miss," Yoongi stuttered. She nodded and continued whatever.

"Ah, heres the paper, OKAYYY Jungkook and Jisoo Station 1, Hoseok and Seokjin Station 2, Chaeyoung and Yoongi Station 3, Taehyung and Jennie Station 4, Winter and Lisa Station 5, Giselle and Namjoon Station 6 and Jimin and Karina Station 7. Today you guys will use the textbooks provided and make as many potions as possible from the book, the pair with the most amount of successful potions will win a prize." The teache said.

Winter raised her hand, "Uhm Miss do we have to do the potions in order?"

"No now get to work," she said pulling out her phone and staring at it.

"Hoseokie lets find the potions that take the longest time to make and start them now and in the meantime we make the quick ones," I whispered to him. He nodded and opened the book to the long duration potions chapter. 

"There's the love potion, it takes 6 hours and all of them say add on 30 minutes prep time," Hobi said to me.

"If we do it in good time we should be fine, since we have about 7 hours," I said.

"Oh and the invisibility potion, 5hrs and 30 minutes," I said. "Any other 6 hour ones?"

"Ooh look its the animal transformation that takes 6hrs 15 minutes," Hobi said.

"Okay i'll do the love one you do the Animal one," I said and he nodded.

I took out one of the cauldrons and placed it on the fire source that had been provided.

"For the potion add: 3  dried dragon veins, crushed; 6 intergalactic moth wings, blitzed to powder and 3 pints of Sicilian lemon juice, leave to bubble for 2 hours," I said to myself adding all ingredients. Since i'm a cooking master potions is a good subject for me.

I then found a potion that lets you be in 2 places at once that only takes 1hr 30 minutes so it's perfect timing for me.

Giselle POV- 

Me and Namjoon had chosen the same strategy as Jin and Hobi and were brewing the longer potions first but the idiot boy could touch anything without breaking it.