🩷🖤Chapter 11🖤🩷

SONG:: SEVEN *explicit ver.*(Jungkook feat. Latto) 

(A/N: Guys idk about u but i can't listen to the not explicit versionit sounds wrong in my opinion whats ur fave version? 

Also I had to change some major things in the last chapter to make this chapter work so pls check if you read the version when Chae was drinking the smoothies with Jisoo if you didn't pls reread it 

sorry about this 😁).

Yoongi POV:

We were all going to our classroom and met with ᴂspa on the way. 

"Yah Jin hyung what do we have after potions?" I asked.

"Do I look like a timetable?" he asked.

"No you look like a useless piece of shit who couldn't answer a single question," I replied pissed at his answer.

"Yah he's your hyung respect him," Jennie said to me.

"Are you my eomma," I said with a raised eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes. I chuckled at the basic reaction and said. "Keep rolling them eyes maybe you'll find a brain up there, oh wait forgive me I forgot you don't have one," 

"Maybe you can't see the brain because I have a skull dipshit," Jennie said back to me.

"Oh its on," I challenged not caring about being late. By now there was a crowd.

"I'll never forget the first day we met," She said to me. "I'll try though," she laughed with the crowd.

 I heard the "OOOOOOOHHHHHS" and smirked.

"I heard of an app called sense of humour you should download it," I snarled. Just as she was about to talk again I cut her off. "And whilst your at it I found a place where you can buy a life you should go,"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" went the crowd.

"And where did you find that place? On your for you page?" she said with folded arms.

"Just go back to the orphanage you came from bitch," I said.

"Oh didn't you come from there too?" she said. 

"God you make onions cry," I said.

"The mirror shattered when you looked in it," She said.

"You're the reason god created the middle finger," I said.

"Yeah so I could flip you off." She fired back.

"What doesn't kill you disappoints me," I said with a small smirk.

"I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one," She said.

"Yeah from looking at you," I said.

"You are so full of shit the toilet's jealous," She fired at me.

"I wish there was a way we could photo-shop your personality," I said to her.