🩷🖤Chapter 13🖤🩷

SONG:: FAKE LOVE (BTS)

Lisa POV:

After the tiring day of straight up potion making we all victoriously walked home. Me covered in space chicken feathers was absolutely hilarious. For everyone else. Jungkook felt bad after doing his stupid prank so offered me a piggyback home. Right now I was slung over his back looking like a literal chicken.

In the end Giselle and Namjoon ended up winning the contest and making 23 potions in total. Me and literally made 22.

"Yah how is it already dark out here its only 4pm?" Jin asked.

"Well sadly I still look like a chicken..." Lisa whined.

Suddenly a rumble of thunder rumbled through the sky.

"You guys get inside your house before it gets dangerous. Me and Sooya will go and get our stuff from our house and come over as quickly as possible." I said dragging Jisoo unnie to our house.

"Okay see you soon, don't take too long," Jin said waving and going into the house. Me and Jisoo packed up some pyjamas, a bag full of random toiletries, hand cream cuz 💜, smoothie ingredients and some phone chargers and games. We rushed over to Bangtan's house quicky avoiding getting hit by the pouring rain.

"Ouch, sugar," Jisoo muttered. I gave her a quizzical look. "Some of that gosh damned rain fell on me and it burned," she said ringing the bell.

Suddenly a crackle of rainbow lightning formed above us followed by another rumble of thunder.

(Looking like this in a night sky ⬆)

Namjoon opened the door and pulled us inside.

"Ay Jin Jisoo unnie got burned by that rain," I yelled out to Jin who was sitting on the couch.

"I've never seen a storm like this before," Namjoon said researching all over google.

"Jungkook imma use your shower and change out of this shitty chicken outfit," I said running upstairs.

(A/N: Lets just say all the girls changed so I can just show you it all right now).

After the girls changed they headed back downstairs to wait for Chef's Yoongi and Seokjin's feast to be ready

"Yah, I found something about this storm, it matches up to all these properties, Rainbow lightning, acidic and burning hot rain, the thunder happening before the lightning, can someone check if the clouds are huge and bright yellow and whether it smells of Lindt chocolate?" Namjoon asked.

Hoseok looked out the window, "Yeah the clouds are really bright and yellow and," Hobi opened the window and suddenly a heavenly smell of Lindt chocolate filled the room.

"Yeah that too." Jennie said, shutting the window. "Jisoo unnie i'll treat the acid wound for you," Jennie said waving around a first aid kit.

"Yah Jenjen," Tae said. "Go help cook i'll deal with Sooya noona," he said. Jennie ran over to the kitchen.

"YOU ALL! ALIENS AND NON-SPECIFIC CREATURES! CHEF YOONJIN HAS PREPARED SOME NOT SO INSTANT RAMYEON FOR YOUR LAZY ASSES SO COME AND EAT NOW!" Jin yelled.

WE all sat down and engaged in conversation and the bussin' noodles. Jin was rapping a lot because Namjoon managed to break 3 spoons in half. How do you even break a spoon? (A/N: When I tell you it's them muscles...)

Anyways Jimin managed to crack out a very interesting question.

"Namjoonie hyung you know how you asking us about the storms properties?" JImin asked and Namjoon nodded. "Well what exactly is the storm?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon replied with "According to google it is a Letighu storm also known as a warning storm. It's a signal something bad is coming... something very bad,"

(A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY YAY!

I ALSO MAY HAVE A MATHS GCSE TODAY BUT IT'S OKAY I'M DOING FINE.

GLAD TO REPORT I AIN'T SICK ANYMORE AND HOPEFULLY Y'ALL ARE WELL,

I HATE TO BE A BTCH BUT I'M CUTTING OFF THE STORY THERE

UNTIL NEXT TIME...

I HOPE UR HAVING A GOOD DAY!

AUTHOR OUT).