🩷🖤Chapter 7🖤🩷

SONG:: MIC DROP *STEVE AOKI REMIX* (BTS)

(A/N: Y'all i'm so sorry i took so long to update i recently had a really hard time so i found it difficult to update but here is the long awaited part)

Hobi pov-

Me, Yoongi and Namjoon were all chilling in our shared lounge in one corner having a discussion about our friends love lives. 

"Ah hyungs Kook told me that Tae accidentally spilled to Lisa that he was now in a relationship with Jennie," Joonie said to us. Both me and Yoongs were in shock.

"I totally ship them anyways so yeah its cute," I said and they both nodded in agreement. 

"The last two are Shorty and Chae why won't shorty just ask they are basically dating but they don't have a title," Yoongi spoke his thoughts aloud. This stumped me. Why hadn't our pabo just asked her, he's probably the flirtiest of all of them so how come he doesn't have Chae as his girlfriend yet? 

"It might be because he's scared of the relationship I mean we all know how he had issues with this in the past with girls but maybe he's scared to hurt her so he ain't asking," Joon said.

"And this is why our dimple kid has 148iq," Yoongi said pondering on what the 'dimple kid' had said.

"Awwww hyung don't be bitter a way to increase the chance of getting dimples is smiling more  and doing that wouldn't just give you dimples but it would light up that grumpy face of yours," Namjoon said in a singsong voice as if he was talking to a 5 year old.

"BURNNNNNN!!" Jennie bellowed as her and her group walked in. Both her and Joonie high-fived whilst the smitten vocal line stared at their girlfriends/crush in awe from their beauty.

"FIRST GROUP TO PERFORM IS EXO EVERYONE CAN WATCH IT ON THE TV IN THEIR LOUNGES PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO OBSERVE THE PERFORMANCE BECAUSE IF THE TEACHERS ARE STRUGGLING TO DECIDE THERE WILL BE A VOTE BETWEEN STUDENTS!!" The principal bellowed through the loudspeaker. 

"I don't wanna watch those cunts i'd rather continue winning overwatch," Lisa said with her eyes glued to the screen. 

"Yahh we're equal you aren't winning!" Kookie said in Trusfration. The endless bickering started there.

"Aish these kids," Jin and Jisoo sighed at the same time. They both looked at eachother before Jin pulled Jisoo onto his lap and kissed her nose. 

"NEXT PERFORMING IS aespa!!" The principal yelled. 

"Change the TV i wanna see this," Jennie said excitedly. We switched it over to the performances and saw aespa coming onstage. 

The performance started 

'You want my A to the Z, but you won't, 어림없지

맞혀봐 sweet, 또는 freak, what's hiding underneath? 
망설이듯 간 보는 너, 기회는 없어, oh

No, you won't get it, no, no, you won't get it' 

"Wahhhh this is my favorite of their songs," Jin said fangirling wayyyy to hard. I watched as Jisoo grew angrier and angrier before she burst.

"YAHHH SHUT UP YOU ARE GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THEM IF YOU DON'T SHAWT UHP don't forget your girlfriend," she said the last bit in a small voice. 

"I would never forget you Jagi," he said before giving her one of those passionate movie kisses.

"I feel so single," Joonie said. We all laughed. As all the performances went on we all laughed and had fun. 

Author pov-

"BLACKPINK PLEASE COME UP TO PERFORM!!!" The principal yelled. The girls silently walked out and headed onstage. 

The music started and~~

(Gimme little bit of that) Neo mwonde jakku saenggangna
(Gimme little bit of this) Jajonsim sanghae aega ta
Eolguri tteugeopgo gaseumeun gyesok ttwieo
Nae momi mamdaero an dwae eojireowo
(Gimme little bit of that) Neon han jumui morae gata
(Gimme little bit of this) Japil deut japiji ana
Neon swipji aneun geol geuraeseo deo kkeullyeo
Nae mami mamdaero an dwae eoieopseo

The teachers looked at them in shock  as they danced perfectly and sang at the same time. Then next BTS went onstage and performed 'ON'. 

가져와 bring the pain oh yeah
(Eh-oh) 올라타봐 bring the pain oh yeah
Rain be pouring
Sky keep falling 
Everyday oh na na na
(Eh-oh) 가져와 bring the pain oh yeah, eh

The girls all gaped at the seven boys. The morning continued like that.

"THE RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER LUNCH PLEASE GO AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH BREAK NOW!!" The principal yelled on the loudspeaker. 

Jimin pov-

All 11 of us went to the cafeteria and split up as we usually did. The boys and I found an empty table and sat down. 

"Yah Jungkook theres not much banana milk left so go and buy it before it runs out." Jin hyung said. We watched as the maknae dashed over to the counter. 

"I swear that bunny," Namjoon hyung said shaking his head as Jungkook started walking back with the last 5 bottles of banana milk. "So who do you think will win," Joon hyung asked.

"Don't you think we'll win oppa?" we saw Jihyo say and her gang following behind her. 

"You," Joon hyung scoffed in disgust.

"You guys forgot the freaking lyrics halfway through and we realised you weren't even singing live you really think you will win," Yoongi hyung said, voice dripping in hatred. 

(A/N: I don't hate twice so i'm really struggling to write this 😭)

"Now don't be like that oppa," Nayeon whined. 

"You're ruining my lunch break would you mind going away," I said getting visibly annoyed at their presence. 

"But I don't wanna go oppa," Mina complained.

"Look bitch he told you to leave so leave," a voice said from the distance I saw Rose walking behind me and putting her hands on my shoulder and standing behind me.

"And why would i listen to a little shit like you," Mina sneered at Rose. 

"Don-" I started.

"Cuz this 'little shit' happens to have what you want." Rose cut me off.

"Don't tell me you date Jimin oppa,"

"In that case I won't tell you anything since you told me not to tell you," 

"You bitch how dare you take my Jiminie from me," She yelled obviously shocked. Soon after a smirk appeared on her face. "You know what? prove it," Both me and Rose looked into eachothers eyes because we both obviously weren't dating. I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her on the pink lips for at least 5 seconds. When we broke apart we saw a furious Mina. 

"Anneyeong Mina, you can go now," I said smirking at their faces. They practically sprinted out of that place. "DASHI RUN RUN!!!" I yelled at them in a mocking tone and everyone laughed. 

"Jimin-ah can I talk to you outside," Rose asked still on my lap. I nodded and we went outside.

WORD COUNT: 1111 words

Tysm for reading sorry for the late update and Byeeeeeeee