Mikey

This chapter goes out to Michael Gordon Clifford.

I love him so much. Regardless what he is going to look like after the burn mask comes off. If he has patches of his hair missing that in no way gives any one a right to laugh at him.

He will feel so insecure. He does now. And Michael is such a special and amazing man , we as fans or people must respect him and support him. Love him and guide him.

Michael said sorry for Christ sake. He said sorry for not making the encore. And if that's not the most damn sweetest thing anyone has done then there's something wrong with you.

There will be burn marks yes. There will be patches gone yes. But does that change Mikey?? No. Absolutely not. And I'm warning you now , if you are with me, do not make fun of Michael. Basically the only one who could do that is Michael himself.

He has absolutely no chill. His new profile pic on Twitter. God Michael is the best. Absolutely.

But let's get down to the point. What happened to Michael was terrible and I wish none of it on any one. So let's support Michael and be nice. Cause if not....you have a hella lot of hate and despair coming your way. Not from me ,maybe, but from the whole fandom.

Michael is the best and we all know it so let's stick to it.