Religous People !!!!

Christian
Muslim
Jewish
Ect.

*Reminder

Being religious is not BAD AT ALL.
If I offend you.... Ok. But it's not bad to be religious just don't take it to far.

Oh My God is bad
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K? Oh my God isn't bad! Ok maybe a little.... But if I say perhaps "Oh My God YAY I PASSED" that is NOT bad. Get over yourself ok! You might act like a saint and all but we know you are nothing but lies. Lies!!!!!

Every one says Oh My God. Ok honestly what are you trying to do. Redirect my life?
No that's not gonna happen. 7billion people and more and you end up telling me DON'T SAY OH MY GOD! I will say it ok. Just to get of your freaking nerves!
Ok I'm making a big deal about this but I'm sorry and I'm serious. Ok if your going to say that Oh My God is bad then read the bible girl!
It says:
Do NOT take the Lords name in vain.
You know don't get mad and say OH MY GOD MY FUCKING TOE!!!! Cause that's a whole different story. So just shhhhhhhhhhuuut uuuuuuuup!

###############
Gays are disgusting. #
###############

Ok no they are not disgusting, you are! And don't you dare use the bible against them either. The bible is a symbol of peace love and trust. NO HATE! 0! BUBCES! And don't use God against them either! God loves every one ok! That's his amazing thing. Every one and everything is what god loves. Their his child. Ok so no God doesn't hate them and even if they do read the bible and it probly says men to women. But if you really read it follow Gods words he says he loves every one. NO MATTER WHAT.
So no GAYS aren't disgusting! I have a gay cousin! He is a catholic so shut up! And no not all Gays are atheists! They,well some still and allways will love God. Ok so keep your fucking shirt on and calm the fuck down. Bi's are the same to. They are cool people and yes they are attracted to both sex. No one is disgusting unless your just saying some ones disgusting just cause they aren't like you.

You're going to hell for that
==================

For what? Squishing a cockroach? Huh? Is that it? I stepped on a bug and all of a sudden I'm doomed to hell? No that's not how it works.
Oh no I cussed! I'm going to hell! No sorry buddy.
For those who say that if I step on a bug, the holy bug, I'm not going to hell. So calm down ok. You know I hate these type of people. They are what I like to call the religious nags. Nag Nag Nag. Nagedy Nag Nag. Nagedy-no one cares!

Ok if this person decides to shave off their pubes that is not bad. Your not going to hell! It's odd but not hell worthy. Masturbating is not hell worthy either ok. So if your going to say that just read the bible cause no where in the bible does it say these things are bad!
And don't get me started when I cuss! It is nun of your concern that I cuss and you don't need to remind me that oh cussing is bad your going to hell. That's not going to happen. I will cuss in your face just to get on your nerves. Every little thing isn't bad and I'm not going to hell for just stepping on your cockroach named Bob. Ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys i might be invited to a party YAY! I don't go out much. Oops. I don't mean to label or anything but the "popular" kids love me! But I have meh own group.