624

Stitch is project 624 and if you dont know who stitch is.....dismiss your self rn. JKAAAYYY HAHA.

no but srsly. IM SO HAPPY AND THANKS TO STITCH LGBTQ CAN NOW GET MARRIED TO EACHOTHER IM DEAD!!!!!

Im so happy like ughhh yasss.

but

i live in a stupid family

of homophobes

whom are ignorant,stupid,shameful, stubborn, and hella religious.

and they are hella mad.My brother is going crazy on fb saying bad things bout the law,my dad saying ridiculous things,and my sista says theyre retarted.

hold up. Lets say,since their back up is God, God is happy bout this and this is "his plan"??

You all be sinnin. And even then m8 the bible is not a weapon and i truly apologize for my religion's stupidity at the moment and my family's idiocy too.

Bc if u read the bible it says never to hate and what do christians do??? Hate.

But enough with God and the Bible. If thats your only weapon shut it and sit down coz guess what??? Not everyone believes in that okay?

So you need to find another back up. Youre entitled to your own opinions,yes?
Well dont abuse that right.

You say youre not racist? Haha, you know whats stupider than being racist? Being homophobic. Now i dont want to bash homophobes coz its not right...

No matter what. Im sorry but it isnt.

But ohhhh they deserve it. My ma has the right idea i guess?? She says as long as they dont bother she has nothing to say.

MEANS: 2/5 people who support gays

i love her. But i get this feeling that God doesnt hate Gays at all. even if he did. He doesnt. And if you dont believe in god? Than you have no reason to hate any one.

See? The world needs to be more Hateless. thats what we need.