Friend Zoned ♡

I hate being friend zoned. We all should, cause getting friend zoned sucks and it's the worst cause of the pain we all deal with. Like who the hell created the friend zone? Cause it's messed up. I'm over here getting friend zoned while the guy (or girl) can't decide on their feelings.

It's just like please, if you didn't know how to handle your feelings why'd you start talking to me? I don't even know my own feelings.

It is so annoying to be friend zoned. Like I'm literally in love ( never to young to know what love is) with this guy and you know I'm trying to get out of being friend zoned but it's like a huge building block in front of me and it won't get out of my way.

And his excuse is 'It's just I like you as a friend and I'm still not over my ex gf' LIKE SHUT THE EFF UP! I mean I get him and all but his ex gf actually dumped him... She didn't even like him it was all panic.

And I'm not trying to brag believe me guys. But I'm a very average pretty person. Like that's it. Y'all over here look'n hot and I just look pretty...
That's very sad for me.

But I mean some people have came up to me and called me hot and all like ok than...

So that boosts up my confidence but the 'friend zone' is just like No no no... You can't feel like that. I'm going to make you feel lonely!

Please friend zone can you un-exist yourself.

Like bye felisha :)

I mean the only good thing about it is that you ,yourself, can friend zone some one else and not really care. And that my friends is my hole point.

The friend zone is just full of a lot of people who have tried to move up but keep getting pushed down. Sadly, some of you , readers, choose to be the one who friend zones some one. And that , let me tell you, is messed up. I mean one way or another we have friend zoned some one or we are friend zoned by some one.