Feelings pt.2

So I know your probably like
wtf why'd she make another one?
Well because I felt the need to actually rant about feelings. In the first one it was about MY feelings. Lol that's not a rant about feelings that's a rant about that douche of a guy WHO KEEPS FUCKING WITH MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ways back to feelings. We all know what these EVIL gifts are. Yeap. Feelings is an on and off thing we all feel. Haha just kidding ! Like you can like a guy(girl) and you can try to act like you moved on but truth is guys , this isn't the movies. We don't move on that quickly.

Feelings hurt more than words and actions. We can all agree on that. Feelings can make you into the strong confident person you are or break you apart into tiny pieces. The pain is real guys fr tho!!! Idk why feelings are like this. And I don't know why feelings can control us like they do but they do no matter what.

And you're probably like man f*ck feelings be a b*tch! (Yall know what I mean >.<) buuuut feelings come after you and it doesn't matter how hard and how strong and high your walls are, feelings will tear it all down and make you let some one in.

Preferably that some one isn't a good some one that'll stay with you for ever. The agony! I know that feelings are just weird. Like I mean there are good feelings , bad feelings, and then the feels!

The feels part is for fan girls/boys bruh......

So let me break it down for you losers (jk love you) if you are in love with a celebrity, you know how this is. How hella annoying this ish is. It's like you love some one who maybe doesn't know you exist and everything they do effects you. Both emotionally and mentally. My point is proven.

Now I know I made feelings out to look pretty bad and stuff but they aren't as bad as you'd think. They're actually pretty good. You know before the heart breaking. But it's something we all must understand that you're not always going to be happy. Your happiness will always be tested and those scary nights will be back.

But not as frequently as before. I do know this. Happiness and Anger and Sadness are siblings fighting over you. And non will win at the same time.

They are main feelings and we must appreciate them. I don't mean to get really deep or anything. I'm explaining the basic of feelings. Well the basic point of life. :) So feelings are never the same. Trust me. It's never the same.