5. Fridays

"Don't fuck with me!" Leo gasped. "I am officially calling bullshit!"

Brows drawn together in attempt to drown out the banging headache, I grew to believe she was overusing that phrase. Calling bullshit was a serious matter and she honestly did not believe I was banging that girl in four different places yesterday.

My weak muscles allowed me to rise my hand and show her my palm. "I swear by the Holy Spirit of Maja." Mouth shaped as an 'O' she reached for her water bottle. It seems we both had gotten absolutely hammered and that I still remembered the things going on.. it was a miracle to say the least. Head swaying left and right I stopped the motion with an instant once my stomach twisted. Fingertips placed on my lips I drew a few breaths. Hell did the taste of my own vomit suck. Even after I stopped puking my guts out like half an hour ago, I could not get rid of the taste. I lowered my voice, ensuring to not be too loud. "First in—"

"Restrooms, yes, I know. I walked in on you when you were knuckles deep inside of her by the sinks!" She pulled a face and I would've bursted out laughing by her visible disgust, if I would not have felt the desire to lay my remaining stomach constants on the stairs of the lecture hall. "I just wanted to take a piss!"

"That was the second location..." I grinned and she gasped. "So... we—" Brows furrowed I tried to come up with the memory. Here I thought I was able to give her a full time line. "I have no fucking idea how we got to her apartment— I hope it was her apartment..." I mumbled and she laughed full on, intensifying the aching within my skull. "Zip it!"

"Having 'miss I do not drink anymore' get black out drunk is fucking hilarious!" I rolled my eyes and she leaned her head onto her hand, gulping. "So you fucked in her apartment..?" Head nodding once, greatly weak this time as I was learning from my previous mistake, I went on about the time in her hallway and that very strange and inappropriate other location... "You fucked on a balcony?!"

"And she was so loud, I—" my whispering confession was interrupted by an agitated voice.

My eyes flew to the front and my breath caught in my throat. I knew it would be difficult to face her today, therefore distracting myself with stories about last nights hookup was not too clever.

"Miss Clark, if you are so keen to share your sex life with someone do it in your spare time. No one in this class cares about it."

She truly managed to get to the core of my being every single time her poisonous lips opened. She looks at me and decides to seek out the smallest stick she could find and light it with just the required amount of fire.

I was hungover —because of her that is— hooked up with a girl I was not even attracted to in that way I believe — because of her— and now she had the audacity to call me out in her class?

"Seems like you cared. At least enough to wait until I finished my story to interrupt." My arms crossed, hoping my voice was loud enough, because repeating my words would probably make me vomit.

She pointed her finger towards the exit. A line so straight and not impressive when anyone used it, now hold power over me. "Get out of my class!" She rose her voice and my fingernails digged into my arms underneath the jacket I had flung over my shoulders, hence the heat today. I don't think it was mine either...

"Get out and see Mrs. Winston. Perhaps you'd like to discuss the matters of intercourse with her."

With flared nostrils my chest rose erratically, anger flashing through my veins and settling just below my skin. I would burst if another word left her lips.

"Delia.." Leo tugged on my jacket and I did not realize I was standing until the piece of clothing dropped to my chair. A gasp sounded from somewhere behind me, as my outfit was revealed. Last nights dress. "C'mon... don't." Her attempts were useless as I yanked free and gathered my things.