17. No God

Smut is headed your way... ;)

***

Within the darkness of her gaze, she provided me with enough security to not fight back, when bend over her knees. The fearful excitement hit me full on. The smack she navigated gracefully to my ass set a jolt of heat free and I moaned as the stinging wore down. One more, heavier in pain yet more arousing than the prior.

"God..l— please..." She gave permission to turn around, climbing on top of me and taking off her sweater. Left behind was a white blouse and I was a sucker for Cate in blouses.

"There is no god with us, wouldn't you say?" Her voice echoed with such force I heard nothing but it. Her. I only heard her voice, no matter how hard the volume of the music in the background would try to seduce me, it was just her melody I'd react to.

Hands roaming my waist, I gulped. Up and down, slowly taking in my curves, the imperfections of my hip dips. From the hips to the peak, she moved her hands back and forth underneath my shirt, grazing the outline of my breasts. I needed it off, just like my pants. I needed her now, utterly and completely, skin on skin and the fabric hiding my body underneath became all too much.

Restraining myself for a moment longer I tugged at my shirt with impatience. "Take it off." My words were shaky, as was my hand and my confidence after admitting, "I need you."

Brows curved into a frown of despair, the wrinkles tight on my face, she jumped into motion.

She looked down at me, hooded eyes causing me to hitch a breath. Alabaster skin smoother than a baby's bum, my vision was blessed with the masterpiece of a woman on top of me. She was breathtaking with her tousled hair, the swollen lips and especially her dark gaze. There was a small pause. A moment in which I feared she'd leave me, her toy, and declare this the biggest mistake. Though I was so very wrong.

Cate crawled entirely on top of me, pinning me underneath. The newly added weight and excitement mixed to a thrilling heat coiling in my middle. She was my downfall and I loved it. My hands on her thighs were a picture to remember. "How badly do you need me?" Her lips brushed my cheekbone, peppering my skin in tender, teasing smooches. "Mh?" The humming vibrations kissed my skin. Every little hair on my body rose and pressed against the few clothing I still wore, as did my nipples. My fingertips rubbed along her thighs, whilst hers caressed my face in a playful manner. "Want me to take a look?"

Instinctively my legs drew apart a gap, painting the pleased smug smirk onto her face. It was humiliating and still I enjoyed that look. Repositioning herself on one thigh, I angled the other. She moaned softly and I gasped. "Fuck I want to ride your face," I exhaled and gasped with an instant as her hand snuck into my underwear, diving into the wetness of her doing only. Jaw quivering I caught my breath again, while grasping onto her bare thighs.

Her cooler fingers explored my pussy, drawing circles around my center and smudging the wetness around my clit. The tingling fire was alight. Full on, burning down every wall, worry and leaving me with desire.

My mind twirled with heated excitement as the pressure slowly build.

Eyebrows arching, her lips parted as she watched me with amusement moving underneath her. Twitching and arching into the few teasing touches. "How often did you imagine this when we were together?" She massaged my angled thigh, directing her well-placed hands closer to my crotch.

"Every time." It was the hardest part to try to not think about her touching me, when it was all I wanted. I needed her hands the way I had months ago. Just the question brought back the images I created in my head of being taken on the desk in the library. Forced to keep quiet, whilst being fingered behind bookshelves was a different kind of thrill. "You fucked me up, Cate.." My brows furrowed. "I am always thinking about you. About what you would say or do to me."