25. In the Shadows

A/N: I finished my finals. I am really done with this. I finished school.

Enjoy reading. I am editing the following chapter already. The story is coming to an end:)

***

"What are you looking for?" Her question was followed by flipping through the pillows and my bag, as if she'd find what I was searching for. Little did she know, I was not looking for something materialistic.

I kept rummaging through empty pockets, my brows drawn closer when meeting her gaze. In a whisper I said, "my self respect."

"Oh, you..." She groaned and burst out laughing. Tackling me to the cushioned couch below, she peppered my face with kisses. "Have you found it yet? Because I have been looking for it too, for a while actually."

Gasping in both offense and pleasure once she traveled to a sweet spot below my jaw. "Evil woman. You're an evil woman!" My giggles turned into a soft breath, then a moan once her knee brushed the apex of my legs. "Cate.." I hummed into her hair, dragging my nose through the soft and of coconut smelling waves.

Liquid heat gathered in my stomach, the tingles of pleasure spreading into my fingertips and past every wall I had ever attempted to build. Hands ran below my oversized sweater and next thing I know her head's below too, kissing my chest.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Innocent eyes glared up at me through the hole of my collar. Nevertheless, the second she finished her question, lips and that talented tongue of hers tended to my skin all over.

"Class.." I breathed heavily, goosebumps and wetness plaguing my body.

"You're absolutely right," she whispered and straighten my clothes again. Back in her chair at the desk she smirked at me as it took me a minute to regain my posture.

What the hell? The smug glint in her eyes was proof enough that this was some sort of punishment for whatever snark remark I had made in the past. No matter how many times I would be making my bratty behavior up to her, she'd never grow tired of punishing me.

And there she sat, royal, elegant, perfect Professor Blanchett tapping things away on her laptop. I despised my body for betraying me over and over again. I would always be affected by her touch. Until the day I die, I will be. And at the moment I found no shame in it whatsoever.
Flushed face, I sat up rearranging my already straightened clothes and fixing my hair.

"Will I see you for lunch?"

Her brows rose, her eyes pried from the screen a little later. Her attention was entirely on me. She looked at me and wholly me.

"A meeting came in last minute. I'm very sorry, darling." Brows furrowed, I swallowed my disappointment.

I could do something else. "Then at yours later?" She nodded and that was all the confirmation I required. Harriet, I am coming for you. Gathering my bag and slinging it over my coat I stopped in front of her chair standing between her legs.

"If I hear word of your skipping from Marylin you better be watching your back, young lady." Her brow was arched and her face told me to not fuck with her.

Did she read my mind or something? Was I so predictable? God, damnit.

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered, already smirking at my dismissal. "Wait... Professor Heaps' first name is Marylin?" I sucked in my lips, withholding my laughter, when she was clearly not about to return the favor.

I was a god damn middle school boy at heart. Who the hell was still giggling over the fact they now knew the first name of a professor? This was idiotic.