19. About family

A little extra present: litte bit of smut;)

* * *

*Cate's POV*

The soft, yet continuous moans slipping from her wide lips was a pleasant melody to my ears. Head crushed between her strong thighs, I feasted on her cunt as if it were my last meal. Her pink lips, swollen and glistening in the warm light of the lamp to our side, lured a moan from me. Sweaty skins didn't stop us, nor the unbearable heated climate of Milano.

"Faster..." Celia begged, urging my head to keep going with a gentle touch of her hand on my hair.

"Say please," I grinned and she whimpered out a little 'please'.

Her body was greatly worked up for hours nonetheless. I had ensured to push her to the edge all morning and noon, just to get her impatient and needy pussy gripping my fingers with want this very moment. The first three orgasms had barely satisfied her, making it clear she'd be in need for the secret weapon I was glad to have brought with me.

When reaching a certain age you realize how secondary strangers opinions are, especially at the airport when they unfold your luggage and blush like a teenager upon spotting your purple dildo.

"Impatient little cupcake..." I mumbled with traces of annoyance, when her hands kept pushing me down to where she urgently needed attention. It would be a cold faced lie if I said I didn't enjoy her being at my mercy. It was my doing after all. "We can't have you try anything." Slapping her soaked panties from the corner of the bed around her wrists, I glared deeply into her eyes. "You make the call when it is too much. The safe word—"

She nodded, "I know, but I want this. Hell, I think I need this."

"Hell, I know you need this." I smirked down at her tied wrists above her head.

Thumb stroking her cheek, I glared at her full and slightly pursed lips. The pink of her skin mirroring her nipples color. Gosh and the sight of her below me, panting, frowning like the most fuckable woman I've ever screwed.

The dildo only laid beside me on the bed, whilst my fingers begged my mind to switch up to the toy and grant them a relief. But I was drunk on Celia's moans and the grunts. She'd been quiet the first time we ended up in bed. I wouldn't say she was greatly noisy now, however considering her usual sounds this was music to my ears.

A short break for water allowed us to settle on the edge of the bed, chugging down what seemed like gallons of it. The brunette's hands were steady, sure of their actions when massaging my palms, the tension vanishing along every stroke.

Her phone vibrated, but instead of checking it she'd turned it off without so much as a second glance at the screen. The previously pleased expression on her lips had turned into an exhausted one. Leaving little room to let the mood be damped now I jumped into action.

"Spread your legs for me," I said and judging by her flushed cheeks, I must've hold the perfect balance of stern and teasing in my tone.

Withering underneath me, the vibrations of the toy muted greatly by her wetness and the clenching pussy of hers. Noises varying from moans and higher pitched hums, flattered my ego.

"Oh God.. please don't stop.." she begged and pleaded, a coat of sweat layering her skin. Brushing fingertips over her sensitive nipples, I ogled the greatness that was her—"Sixteen."

"There's another one, we're not done, are we?" I challenged, catching her dark gaze, the deep lust in the pools of her hazel eyes.

    The phone on her nightstand vibrated once again, leading her hand to mute it for the fourth time. Glaring up from my position, meeting her hooded eyes as they were illuminated by the screen of her phone, I groaned pulling a louder moan from her.