Sasuke's Betrayal (Sasuke Angst?)

[Group Chat: Konoha 11]

Naruto: Hey everyone, what's up?

Sakura: Just hanging out at Ichiraku Ramen with Ino. You?

Hinata: I'm at the training grounds with Kiba.

Shikamaru: Troublesome day as always.

Y/N: I'm just studying at home. Sasuke, what about you?

Sakura: Sasuke? You there?

Naruto: He's probably off brooding somewhere.

Ino: lol, yeah, classic Sasuke.

[Private Chat: Sasuke & Y/N]

Sasuke: I need to talk to you, Y/N. Alone.

Y/N: Uh, sure. What's up?

Sasuke: Meet me at our spot in 10 minutes.

Y/N: Okay, I'll be there.

[At the spot]

Sasuke: Y/N, there's something I need to tell you.

Y/N: What's going on, Sasuke?

and the next thing she heard shattered her whole world,

Sasuke: I love Sakura. I've always loved Sakura.

Y/N: What? Are you serious?

Sasuke: Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner.

Y/N: This is a betrayal of our trust, Sasuke. I thought we were close.

Sasuke: I never meant to hurt you.

[Back in the Group Chat: Konoha 11]

Naruto: Hey, is everything okay with Sasuke and Y/N? Both of them are acting really weird

Ino: I don't know, but it looks like there's some drama going on.

Sakura: What happened, Y/N?

Y/N: ....

Sasuke: I messed up. I broke Y/N's heart, I told her I love Sakura.

Shikamaru: That's... troublesome.

Hinata: Y/N, are you okay?

Y/N: I'm hurt, but I'll be fine.

Sakura: Sasuke, this is a mess.

Naruto: Seriously, what a shame.

[Private Chat: Y/N & Sasuke]

Sasuke: Y/N, can we talk?

Y/N: I need some time, Sasuke. This is a lot to process.

Sasuke: I understand. I messed up, and I'm sorry.

Y/N: Yeah, you did. Goodnight, Sasuke.

[End of Chat]

The group chat fell silent, with tension hanging in the air. Sasuke's betrayal had left a deep wound in Y/N's heart, and it remained to be seen whether time could heal the rift in their trust and friendship.

The moon hung low in the night sky, casting an eerie glow over the village of Konoha. Y/N sat alone on a park bench, the cool breeze rustling the leaves of the trees around her. Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions, and her heart ached with a pain she had never known before.

Earlier that day, she had witnessed something that had shattered her world. Sasuke Uchiha, the man she had loved and trusted for so long, had kissed Sakura Haruno, her best friend. It had been a betrayal beyond anything she could have imagined, and now she couldn't get the image out of her mind.

Y/N clenched her fists, her nails digging into her palms as she tried to process what had happened. She had thought that Sasuke had changed, that he had finally let go of his obsession with revenge and opened up to the people who cared about him. She had believed in him, supported him, and now it felt like all of that had been in vain.

A voice interrupted her thoughts, and she looked up to see Sakura approaching. Her friend's face was filled with concern, and she sat down beside Y/N.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Sakura asked softly.

Y/N's gaze was cold, and she couldn't bring herself to meet Sakura's eyes. "Am I okay? No, Sakura, I'm not okay. How could you do that to me?"

Sakura's eyes widened, and she seemed genuinely taken aback. "Y/N, I... I didn't mean for you to see that. It was a mistake."

Y/N finally turned to look at Sakura, her eyes filled with anger and hurt. "A mistake? Sakura, you kissed him! And he didn't push you away. It takes two people to make a mistake like that."

Sakura's shoulders slumped, and she looked down at her hands. "I know, Y/N, and I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

Y/N's voice quivered with emotion. "Sorry isn't going to fix this, Sakura. I trusted both of you, and you've betrayed that trust."

Sakura reached out and placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder, but Y/N shrugged it off. She couldn't stand to be comforted by the person who had caused her so much pain.

"Y/N, please, try to understand. Sasuke has been through so much, and we were both caught up in the moment. It didn't mean anything."

Y/N's anger flared. "It didn't mean anything? So, our friendship didn't mean anything to you either?"

Sakura's eyes filled with tears, and she looked heartbroken. "No, Y/N, that's not what I meant. You mean the world to me. I just... I messed up."

Y/N took a deep breath, trying to hold back her own tears. "Sakura, I need some time to think about all of this. Right now, I can't forgive either of you."

Sakura nodded, her own tears now falling freely. "I understand, Y/N. Take all the time you need. I hope one day you can find it in your heart to forgive us."

With that, Y/N stood up and walked away, leaving Sakura sitting alone on the park bench. The night air felt cold against her cheeks, but the pain in her heart was even colder. She couldn't believe that the two people she had cared about the most had betrayed her in such a way, and she wasn't sure if she would ever be able to forgive them.

will Y/N ever forgive Sasuke and Sakura again?

remember to stay safe! and comment!!