Eternal Devotion (Lee x Reader)

Hidden within the tranquil beauty of Konoha's cherry blossom forest, Y/N found herself standing among the blossoms with her heart pounding. She had been friends with Rock Lee for a long time, and her feelings for him had slowly transformed into something deeper, something she could no longer contain. The vivid pink petals drifted around them like confetti, setting a picturesque scene for a confession.

Rock Lee, the youthful and exuberant ninja, was always enthusiastic about his training and his dreams. Y/N had come to admire his determination and his kind heart, and she couldn't keep her feelings hidden any longer.

"Lee," she began, her voice trembling with the weight of her emotions. "There's something I need to tell you."

Lee turned to look at Y/N, his dark eyes filled with curiosity and concern. "Y/N, what is it? You seem really serious."

Y/N took a deep breath, her gaze unwavering. "Lee, I'd die for you if you'd ask for my heart. I'd carve it out of my chest and place it in front of you. I'd lock our memories in handwritten letters, drown myself in ink for you. I'd shatter myself, a million times for you.

Lee's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he blinked several times, as if trying to comprehend the depth of Y/N's confession. He had always thought of her as a close friend, but her words caught him off guard.

"Y/N," he said, his voice sincere, "I appreciate your sincerity and dedication. You're a precious friend to me."

Y/N felt her heart sink slightly, fearing that she had misread their connection. But Lee continued, his eyes softened with a warm smile. "But I'd like to explore the possibility of us becoming more than just friends. I've always admired your strength and your kindness. Will you allow me to get to know you better, with the hope of deepening our bond?"

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes, but this time they were tears of joy. Her heart swelled with happiness as she nodded, her voice choked with emotion. "Yes, Lee. I'd be honored."

Lee took Y/N's hand in his, and they began to walk through the cherry blossom forest together, their hearts entwining like the branches of the trees. As the soft petals continued to fall around them, they embarked on a new chapter of their lives, ready to explore the blossoms of love that had been waiting to bloom between them.

as always stay healthy and keep commenting!!