12

Lauren’s POV

I saw how disturbed Camila was after the talk to her father on the veranda and I presume that Steve already told Camila that Shawn is here, that we found him.

I saw Steve nodded at our direction because Diana, Alex, Norma and Angela are with my sides, nodded especially to me, he already told Camila based on his looks and his gesture.

Angela approached Steve and rolled him back to its room to rest, to take his medicine, he still needed that especially for tonight.

I felt Diana and Alex’s hand on my shoulder squeezing it and I know what they meant.

“See you tonight,” Alex said.

“No need to tell you what to do,” Diana continued.

I sighed and approached Camila who remained seated in the steel chair. Her head was down causing her beautiful brunette hair fall like a curtain, her hands are clasping like she was praying. I took hold of her hands when I kneel down in front of her and she looked up, she was crying.

“Hey…” and she embrace me tight.

I stood up and carried her, her legs wrapped around me quickly and I sensed that she needed me right now so I walked towards our room while carrying her, her face is buried in my shoulders, her hold tightened around me.

Once we’re on our room, we made love, making sure that she feels me, attending to her every need. Her hold to me is tight while I gently penetrate her warm slick pussy hole, her arms wrapped around my neck, her hot breath that I feel in my ear, while moaning sweetly and heavenly, her nose caressing my cheek, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist. She’s panting and chanting my name and I know what she wanted while she did that, she wanted my slow pace and I give her that, that makes her moaned erotically.

That moment was the best of our previous lovemaking session.

“Papi already told me, Lo.”

My brows furrowed and looked down on her because she’s on my top, lying there, my cock is still buried inside her like she always wanted, “Papi...?” I asked, wanting to make clear.

She then looked up to me, resting her chin on my naked chest.

“Really?”

And we shared a laugh and I kissed her forehead and embrace her tight and she snuggled closer, causing her pussy rub on my pelvis.

“You really had a way in me, Lo.”

“But seriously, love, why Papi?”

“You’re really are serious.”

And she made lazy circles on my shoulder then said, “he wanted me to call him that way, he said that it’s what he wanted as my first word when I was a baby.”

“Ah, I see…”

“If I were you I will not say it to him.”

And I stared at her, she read my mind and I chuckled, making her chuckle too.

“It didn’t suit you,” she said.

“No worries because there’s no way I will call him that.”

“He treated you like a man.”

“I know, because if he doesn’t, he will not try to kill me.”

“He told me.”

“About drowning me too?” and I saw her eyes widened.

“He drowned you?”

“Oh, he didn’t tell you that, yes.”

“But really, Lo, he drowned you?”

“Not literally drowned me, he tied me up, put an albatross to my feet that cause me to descend faster on the sea.”

“Yikes, how was it?”

I tell her, everything she wanted to know, a casual conversation between us, a conversation that drags her away for a bit of what will happen tonight.

Camila fell asleep after an hour of our talking, she slept serenely, the most amazing one than the first week of being together because sometimes she had a nightmare, groaning in pain begging someone to stop, that’s the reason why I wanted Shawn suffer, I will make sure that he will regret everything, every inch of his fibre.

***

I saw Camila’s eyes flutter and slowly opened it then I smiled when it moved side by side. She was still naked, lied on her stomach and only the duvet that covers her magnificent naked body. She got up when she realized that I’m not at her side but when she looked up a smile crept up on her kissable lips.

“How long did I sleep?”

She asked taking my hand, “4hrs,” I answered, “you missed lunch, I was interrogated by them, teased me that I sucked up all your energy.”

“Even Papi?”

“Yes, even P—dad.”

I heard her chuckled, “you almost said it,” she teased.

“Don’t tell him.”

“I won’t.”

And I moved to the bed and kissed her which she reciprocated with a smile on her lips.

“I love you.”

I smiled and kissed her again, “I love you too, they’re preparing dinner now, go shower, I don’t want them to smell you, because your smell is only for me.”

“Okay, Ms Jauregui and I also want to help them prepare the dinner.”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you,” and I got up then she followed.

I always enthralled by her beauty and made my mouth hang open when the duvet slid down her naked chest.

“Can’t wait, Ms Jauregui?”

I cleared my throat and chuckled, “fuck, I felt like a kid,” I remembered when Granny caught me stuffing chocolate into my mouth in the middle of the night and I shook my head smiling when I remember the face of Granny.

“What are you thinking?”

“Your face.”

“W-What about it?”

“It’s the same as Granny’s when she caught me stuffing chocolate into my mouth in the middle of the night.”

“You naughty kid.”

She kissed me and got out of bed, didn’t bother that I see her naked body.

“I will not be long.”

I nodded, “I’ll wait you here.”

I can’t help myself staring at her body, my eyes followed every sway of her hips, the juggle of her voluminous ass when she headed to the shower and because of that it makes my cock twitch, wanting to take her, that moment I really wanted to run my hands all over that sexy body but I know that it’s not the time for that.

“Do you want me to give your clothes there?” I offered.

“No, love, thank you, just put it on the bed,” and winked.

“Don’t tease me because I can strip right now and joined you in the shower,” I teased back then I saw her peeked in to me, covering her body with the concrete wall.

“Can you do that?” and she smirk.

Fuck!

I did my best not to fall by her teasing, “I’ll wait for you here.”

“I admire your control, love.”

With that she disappeared then I moved to our shared luggage, I pulled and carried it towards the bed then opened it. I smiled when I saw our clothes neatly tuck inside, Camila was really good in arranging. At first it was like the luggage was ready to vomit because I shoved our clothes inside and now it’s all well arrange. Her dress with my t-shirts, shorts with my pants, her undergarments with my boxer shorts, her hygiene kit along with mine. She let me pick her clothes for tonight and I will match it with mine then I place it neatly in the bed and I wait for her.

Camila’s POV

I hate to wash away the memories of Lauren and I lovemaking. Thank goodness Lauren sensed my need, that I need her that moment and she give it. So far that was the most romantic and erotic lovemaking we do and I loved it, very much loved it.

Feeling the cold shower hit my naked body, trying to ready it for tonight because I know in a few hours I’ll be able to see once again Shawn Mendes, the man who give me hell of a living, tormented me, denied me the hope, lock me up in the house like I’m a caged bird. Also tonight I will saw Lauren, my beloved amazing girlfriend, in action as what Papi said, she will kill a human being, she will kill Shawn Mendes and I’ve got to see it front row.