8

Lauren’s POV

I keep on caressing Camz’s hair while enjoying watching her sleep, especially when her lips curved up in a smile, I know she’s having a good dream. I woke up early as necessary just to watch her opened her eyes in the morning and see her doe eyes meeting mine.

We’ve been sleeping together, for weeks now after I told her everything, lying in one bed, holding her close because her sleep is well.

I stop caressing her hair when she moved and turned to me, her eyes fluttered and I smiled then I saw her sleepy eyes moved from side to side then it looked up to me.

“Good morning,” I greeted when our eyes met then I kiss her forehead.

“Good morning…”

And she inched closer to me.

“How’s your sleep?”

“Very good…”

“That’s good to hear, and I got permission from Angela that we can go out.”

“We?”

“Yes, we, you don’t want?”

“I do want it.”

She said with beaming smile.

“Great, after she checked you we will go out,” and I saw her nod happily, “let’s eat breakfast?”

“Okay.”

Camila’s POV

It’s my first time that someone bathed me like I’m a kid who doesn’t know how to bathe. Angela had done checking on me and also she referred another medicine for me to take and that’s every day because she said I am progressing, because of that Lolo and I will eat lunch outside. She liked it when I call her Lolo so when there are two of us I call her Lolo and she called me Camz all the time.

“Your scar is fading.”

I heard Lauren said. We’re in the big bath tub, she joined me in bathe, she said she want to bathe me so I agreed. She’s on my behind so my back is in her front, I feel her cock poking my butt and I didn’t mind it, she’s right, she’s big.

“Before when I took a bath I didn’t mind my scars even though I always saw it in the mirror but you’re right, they’re fading.”

“You’re sexy.”

I got blush when I heard it, especially now that she’s caressing my arms with the water with some sweet scented bath gel and soap.

“Believe me, you really are, Mendes is just dumb that’s why so don’t believe in him.”

I nodded, I’m glad she didn’t feel disgusted of my scars since they’re so many. I suddenly moaned when her hands travelled through my breasts, because shit even though we’re on the water her hand is still warm that sent shivers to my whole body and I like it because she touched it so gently and I felt her cock hardened, she then tilted my head to the left and kissed my lips. It’s my first time feeling her lips on mine and I was right they’re soft and sweet so I accepted it then I felt her right hand travelled down to my pussy and she caressed it gently that makes me moan.

God, what did I do to deserve Lauren?

Each moan I elicit her cock grew bigger and harder, she even pulled me closer to her front, but her gentleness is still there.

She moved her thighs rubbing her cock to my butt and I let her. She held me close after our heated make-out in the bath tub, but she kept on kissing my neck sucking it gently.

“Don’t think that you’re ugly and not lovable, you are lovable Camz, and you’re so fucking gorgeous and I want to build a family with you, be with you ‘til eternity, please say that you want it too.”

I felt crying when she said it because I feel her so I nodded vigorously, agreeing to what she wanted, “I want it too Lo, I want it too,” I don’t know if it’s still too early but she deserved my love, the whole me, “I love you,” and I stared at her emerald eyes when it opened after I said it then her eyes glow making it light emerald and I smiled when she smiled.

“I love you too, Camz, I love you too.”

And she kissed me again.

Eventually we got out of the bath tub because our plan is still on set.

***

Lolo took me to every place that is so beautiful to my eyes and she’s holding my hand all the time, lacing it with mine.

She bought clothes for me too, everything that I wanted she bought it because as she said I deserved to be spoiled.

She even bought me pencils and papers, story books. As per she said reading a kid story is a basic in every person’s life. And I love her for doing this to me.