EPILOGUE

No One’s POV

“MAMA, who is that?” 6yrs old Lance Stephen Cabello-Jauregui asked curiously her raven haired mama while pointing to the grave.

The raven haired smiled while looking at the grave, “that was your granny," and she caress her boy's hair, "her name is Lily Jauregui, my mom.”

“Your mommy?” asked another 6yrs old girl Angela Noelle Cabello-Jauregui.

“Yes, my mommy, she’s the one who raised me, yes, she didn’t give birth to me but yeah, she’s my mommy.”

“I don’t understand,” Lance Stephen whined at her mama.

“Uhm—”

“I got it love.”

Lauren looked up and saw her wife Camila Cabello-Jauregui aka Krista Johanson-Fuego together with their 3yrs old girl Alexis Diane Cabello-Jauregui, holding her mommy’s hand tightly, she stood up and greet her wife with a kiss, not leaning too closely because she might squash her wife’s pregnant belly being in 4mos.

“Mommy, explain?” Angela Noelle said.

"Explain what?" and she look up to her wife.

Lauren rub her nape, "they didn't get what I mean, I told them that Lily is my mommy but she didn't give birth to me."

“Ahh," and she look at to her twin with gentleness, "it’s because when you say family it doesn’t mean Granny Lily needed to give birth to mama Lauren, Granny Lily love mama Lauren, taught her like mommies do.”

“But mama called her granny, why is that?” Angela Noelle asked.

Camila pout at her wife but still answered, “maybe because Granny Lily is old when she found mama Lauren.”

“Ohh, I see…”

And Camila heard Lauren chuckled, “you’re confusing our kids," she said to Lauren.

“I apologize for that,” and she pulled up Alexis, settling her in her arms, “did you talk to them?”

“Yes and they agreed, we can take her back to Miami.”

“What about her husband?”

“Sorry for this love but the grave of her husband was not there anymore, move out because the land where he is peacefully lying was turn to a shopping centre.”

“Oh, damn," and sighed and looked at to the grave, “sorry mom, I can’t take dad with you, you know that I want to see you once a month.”

“Mommy, why don’t we just put together Gran together with Granny Lily?” Lance suggests.

“You mean, in one plate?”

“Yes, Gran’s name at the top then Granny’s name below of it,” Lance explained.

“Wow, for 6yrs old like you, you’re pretty smart,” and Lauren ruffled Lance’s hair, “why not?”

Lance chuckled, giggling.

“But mama, what’s Gran name?” Angela Noelle asked.

“Oh it’s Carlos Jauregui,” and she face palmed herself.

“Love, what is it?”

“I almost forgot to introduce you all.”

“Mama, silly,” Angela Noelle said chuckling.

And they shared a laugh.

Lauren smiled and looked at Lily’s grave, “mom, that’ll be you Granny, it’ll confuse my kids when I call you that, so mom, it fits you really well, like what Camila said, you taught me things like mommies do, so, this is my family, this gorgeous brunette here, is my lovely dorky wife, Camila Cabello-Jauregui then this two twin rascals here the eldest, Lance Stephen Cabello-Jauregui and Angela Noelle Cabello-Jauregui, the middle, this little koala on my arms Alexis Diane Cabello-Jauregui and this little peanut over here, Camz and I decided that we will name her Lily Rose Cabello-Jauregui, Rose because you love roses, so why not, right? And we would like to take you to Miami, closer to us mom.”

They spend a little more time, laughing and talking until they went home to the house of Steve there in Spain while waiting for the approval of taking Lily’s grave, Lauren will not go home until they’ll take Lily back to Miami and Camila will surely stay with her, along with their kids.

It was Lily who moulded Lauren since she was a kid, accepted her, treat her as her own kid, shower her with love that Lauren really appreciated and she respected her that much. Without Lily guiding her later to Steve, she will not surely meet Camila, her wife and the mother of her kids.

Lauren look up to the night sky full of stars and smiled, 'gran, I'm happy, thank you for everything, I will not be like this if it isn't because of you,' and look at to her wife, playing with their kids, 'even though I'm a Mafia now, I am able to love because of you,' and she smiled widely at her wife who currently looking at her, then she stood joining them.

Fin.

A/N: That's the end.

Thanks for waiting, and your patience of reading this fanfiction of mine.

Let's not forget that everything happened in this story is all coincidence and not connected in real life situation.

KEEP THE BOAT AFLOAT😊

THANKS A LOT! UNTIL THE NEXT STORY.